The non-Disney, no cheating Test Your Knowledge QUIZ!
Thought this might be fun... :-D
Here are 29 questions about things we see every day or have known about
all our lives. These little simple questions are harder than you think - it just shows you how little we pay attention to the common place things of life. Put your thinking caps on for these mind teasers of COMMON KNOWLEDGE.
No cheating! No looking around! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
The average is score is only 7! Write down your answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all the questions. REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!!
How many can you get right? :scratchin :wall: LET'S SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two letters don't appear on the telephone dial? (No cheating!)
6. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
7. When you walk does your left arm swing w/your right or left leg?
8. How many matches are in a standard pack?
9. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
10. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
11. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
13. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
15. On a NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
16. Which way do fans rotate?
17. Whose face is on a dime?
18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
19. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
20. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing? (OK, so kind of a Disney question)
23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
24. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
25. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening
between the slats?
26. On the back of a $1 bill, what is in the center?
27. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no
28. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
29. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
(ANSWERS POSTED BELOW).....
2. 50 (please tell me you got this one!)
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, & gold
5. Q, Z
6. 1, 0
11. Counter (north of the equator)
12. Towards bottom right
13. 12 (no #1)
16. Clockwise as you look at it
24. Ace of spades
27. *, #
:wall: :cheers: :hurray: :speechles :nuts: