Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Insomniac Theater in the Community Center forums; insomnia, something i can relate to...i think the longest i've ever been unable to sleep was 3 days straight...how fun for me. hopefully tonite i will be able to go ...
    GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    insomnia, something i can relate to...i think the longest i've ever been unable to sleep was 3 days straight...how fun for me. hopefully tonite i will be able to go to bed before 3am bc i have some errands i need to get done.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    work tomorrow.. see ya night crew lol

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Insomnia isn't the name of my game... it's too much to do, too little time to do it, and a wacked out sleep schedule. Believe me, I'm tired. And I do sleep. I just can't sleep normal hours most of the time.

...Although it is kinda fun to be one of the "night crew", as Tampa calls us night-owls. Anyway, class in 6 1/2 hours. I should at least try to get some shut-eye. G'night folks!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

UGH!!! Of all the nights for DWT to be down!!! It has been driving me CRAZY that I couldn't get on!!!!!!!!!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    UGH!!! Of all the nights for DWT to be down!!! It has been driving me CRAZY that I couldn't get on!!!!!!!!!!

It is so frustrating when that happens... You start to think it may be something you've done to the PC as the time goes on and on and on!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Hey! I slept until almost 5 this morning! But...I didn't go to sleep until after 12:30 I've already unloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of towels and cleaned & cut all the fruits and vegetables for snacks today at school.

Okay...so tonight I wasn't the only one up! We had really bad thunderstorms around 2 this morning that woke Parker up so the two of us were up together for about an hour! I ended up watching all the election results. Exciting huh? Was able to go back to sleep for a couple hours, but as you can see....up again! Off to reply to all my subscribed threads!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    SO WHERE ARE YOU DREAMER?....my turn to not sleep tonite...i will be up for a few minutes more then will see you all sometime around 10 am ...dont call me I wont answer the phone...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Okay...so tonight I wasn't the only one up! We had really bad thunderstorms around 2 this morning that woke Parker up so the two of us were up together for about an hour! I ended up watching all the election results. Exciting huh? Was able to go back to sleep for a couple hours, but as you can see....up again! Off to reply to all my subscribed threads!!

You poor thing!!

I hope it doesn't ruin your weekend!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    SO WHERE ARE YOU DREAMER?....my turn to not sleep tonite...i will be up for a few minutes more then will see you all sometime around 10 am ...dont call me I wont answer the phone...lol
    Just so you know....I wasn't sleeping either, I was just not sleeping at someone elses house! We were up North visiting family this weekend. They all live in the boondocks where there is no such thing as "high speed" anything when it comes to the internet. Needless to say, I usually avoid signing on up there at all because it is slower than molasses!!! But I'm home now and will be able to access my computer with ease when the insomnia kicks in tonight!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Nytol will help you get your zzzzz's.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Nytol will help you get your zzzzz's.
    Was actually thinking about it. Jim had a little cold this weekend and his Dad had some of the Nyquil gel tabs and they knocked him right out! May have to resort to that or maybe some Tylenol PM soon!

Okay....so tonight it's Tanner. He's cutting more teeth and didn't want to go to sleep. Finally got him down about a half an hour ago....so since it is now after 1 AM, do you think this means I won't be waking up at 3 AM????? Guess only time will tell. One advantage was being able to finish off the Original WDW Character Survival thread! Mickey won!

Alright...it is officially 1:42 AM and although I'm not sure I am going to be able to fall asleep, I am going to try. I am hoping that since it is so late, that I will not be waking up at 3(or even 4 for that matter!)!!!!!

Finally fell asleep somewhere around 2:30. Think I need to go get some Tylenol PM or something! My eyes ache right now and have a full day today. My MIL is here for a few days so she will be able to help with Tanner, but it is going to be a busy couple of days with things going on with Parker. Something is gonna have to give sooner or later!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast