Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Insomniac Theater in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs If you mean me, I am making her a new bedspread where one side has Tinkerbell on one side and the other side is sort of ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    If you mean me, I am making her a new bedspread where one side has Tinkerbell on one side and the other side is sort of a fake fur material. Her dust ruffle will be a fitted sheet with tulle (bride netting) of various colors. I am making a wall hanging with some of the "leftover" materials. If I ever figure out how to take pictures and put them on here, I will post. Unless this is a total flop and waste of money.
    Is it going to help me sleep???? It sounds B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    We will see how beautiful it is when I finish. If it is really wonderful, I may make one for myself. The fur material is wonderful and makes me want to run my fingers thru it. Got everything at Walmart so didn't spend a ton and it might be gorgeous if I can do it right. But it will be from the heart and a true gift since I am not the best seamstress.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    We will see how beautiful it is when I finish. If it is really wonderful, I may make one for myself. The fur material is wonderful and makes me want to run my fingers thru it. Got everything at Walmart so didn't spend a ton and it might be gorgeous if I can do it right. But it will be from the heart and a true gift since I am not the best seamstress.
    Where did you get the idea for it? Is it a pattern or are you doing it from scratch? You should post pictures once you give it to her and it's all on her bed!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Smile Good Morning!!

Morning!!

How are you today?

I see there are no 'overnight posts' and was just wondering if you slept well?
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Good Morning Rich! I've been up for a couple of hours now, but was getting a few things done. Have already unloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of towels and filed away all of Parker's school and paperwork for the week. Glad to see that you are still on!

Wink Morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Good Morning Rich! I've been up for a couple of hours now, but was getting a few things done. Have already unloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of towels and filed away all of Parker's school and paperwork for the week. Glad to see that you are still on!
    ... Wow!! What a busy day... already!!
    ... I've just been watching TV but left it on!!

... Only got about 20 mins left!! I won't be back later today due to work!! What I have done, is said to Ann, that one night next week, I'll stay up late so I can stay on - probably Tuesday.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    ... Wow!! What a busy day... already!!
    ... I've just been watching TV but left it on!!

... Only got about 20 mins left!! I won't be back later today due to work!! What I have done, is said to Ann, that one night next week, I'll stay up late so I can stay on - probably Tuesday.
    I see that you are baaaaccckk! Just in time I just finished up replying to my subscribed threads for the morning. They chat on Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST...so I don't know what you mean by late....that would make it 2 AM your time, but just thought you'd like to know!

I see that you are baaaaccckk! Just in time I just finished up replying to my subscribed threads for the morning. They chat on Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST...so I don't know what you mean by late....that would make it 2 AM your time, but just thought you'd like to know!

Wow!! that would be early / late for me!! But that's what I was thinking of doing!!
    Rich

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    It was about 12 hours ago that I thought of getting on and seeing who was here but the house was too cold so I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I could have come and talked and next time, I'll get up and see who's up. Enjoy the rest of your day!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I had insomnia last night too, was up until 4 am, but the computer is in the room that MJ and Andrew sleep in (living room) so I can only read a book or watch TV when I get insomnia
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Insomnia, hmmm. Let's see. I got to bed at 11:00 last night. Got up at 6:30 this morning, messed around for about an hour. The house was cold. Crawled back into bed with Mr. iwannabeminnie (his back is really, really warm) and slept until 12:20. Man, I LOVE Saturdays!
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Insomnia, hmmm. Let's see. I got to bed at 11:00 last night. Got up at 6:30 this morning, messed around for about an hour. The house was cold. Crawled back into bed with Mr. iwannabeminnie (his back is really, really warm) and slept until 12:20. Man, I LOVE Saturdays!
    12:20 PM?!?!?! How on earth will you ever make it to Toledo on time if this is what you do on Saturdays???

Talking Morning!!

Morning Melissa!!

... I see you haven't been on through the night and must be sleeping well!!

Rich

Well...I guess I slept. I've been up since a little before 6, but I didn't got to bed until after 1 once SNL was over. It's still very dark and very quiet here cause everyone else in the house is still sleeping. Ususally Jim is up and out the door for work by now. I have a million and one things to do today so I think that's all running through my head! Yesterday moved all the furniture downstairs and steam cleaned the carpets (Hubby did help me move the furniture!), today it's putting together 60 cookie and candy turkey's for Parker's class party, a couple loads of laundry, baking two pumpkin pies for Parker's class party and picking up the birthday cupcakes for Parker's class tomorrow! Phew! That's on top of all my other official "mom" duties! Laundry, breakfast, lunch, dinner, picking up the house! Some birthday weekend huh?????

Well...I guess I slept. I've been up since a little before 6, but I didn't got to bed until after 1 once SNL was over. It's still very dark and very quiet here cause everyone else in the house is still sleeping. Ususally Jim is up and out the door for work by now. I have a million and one things to do today so I think that's all running through my head! Yesterday moved all the furniture downstairs and steam cleaned the carpets (Hubby did help me move the furniture!), today it's putting together 60 cookie and candy turkey's for Parker's class party, a couple loads of laundry, baking two pumpkin pies for Parker's class party and picking up the birthday cupcakes for Parker's class tomorrow! Phew! That's on top of all my other official "mom" duties! Laundry, breakfast, lunch, dinner, picking up the house! Some birthday weekend huh?????
    Do you never stop for a rest??
    I've sent you an email... It's for Parker really!!
    Rich

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast