Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Insomniac Theater in the Community Center forums; Thought I would start this thread for us insomniac's who are on at insane times of the day! I've been up since 2:15 AM and decided rather than lay in ...

Unhappy Insomniac Theater

Thought I would start this thread for us insomniac's who are on at insane times of the day! I've been up since 2:15 AM and decided rather than lay in bed and toss and turn that I would sign onto DWT and play a few games!

Anybody else up? Just drop by and say "hi"!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Thought I would start this thread for us insomniac's who are on at insane times of the day! I've been up since 2:15 AM and decided rather than lay in bed and toss and turn that I would sign onto DWT and play a few games!

Anybody else up? Just drop by and say "hi"!
    Hi!!

I have a good reason to be up as it is 08:50 here in the UK!!

And all ready I've got the Digi-Camcorder on the go - copying our 2000 Holiday film footage on to DVD!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Yes, I guess you do have a good reason to be up...what's my excuse?

....erm?... You're a hard working mum who erm... needs some quality time but at the wrong time of the day erm... loves this site and can't keep of it ...erm PASS!!!!
    Rich

That's why I can't figure out why I keep waking up at these crazy hours! I mean.....I have to get up early enough as it is, both my Boys are early risers!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Wake Up!!!!!

okay...so I was on DWT from a little after 2 AM until a little after 4 AM when all of the sudden I couldn't access the forums anymore. So I went back to bed for a couple hours before the boys got up. After breakfast and clean up I tried getting back on around 8 while Daddy was having some play time with the boys and I still couldn't get on! I hate it when that happens! Hopefully I will not be visiting anyone for Insomniac Theater tonight!!!

How's the sleep going??? zzzzZZZZZZ
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    How's the sleep going??? zzzzZZZZZZ
    It didn't really.....I might have snoozed for about an hour before the boys woke up!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    <<< sings Dreamer a Disney lullaby so she can sleep tonite

oh arent you supposed to be trying to make a baby ...go to bed with your hubby tonite
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    <<< sings Dreamer a Disney lullaby so she can sleep tonite

oh arent you supposed to be trying to make a baby ...go to bed with your hubby tonite
    Thanks for the lullaby.... And my Hubby doesn't want to be awake at the times I'm awake! He needs his beauty sleep!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    BF said that the baby thing will prob put him to sleep no prob....lol...you know men...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Well... I was up, but you must have sent me that PM to come join this thread about the same time the forums stopped working, because I never recieved it until this afternoon. I was unable to load anything from DWT last night, starting at just past 4am I believe.

Yeah, I was in a silly situation myself. Being the sleep-deprived college student I am, weekdays mean very little sleep, and weekends mean lots of sleep at weird hours. So on Saturday, I slept in until after noon, which meant that come "normal" bedtime, I wasn't even close to tired. In fact, I was on the phone with my girlfriend until about 1:30am. But at that point I couldn't have gone to bed if I wanted to, because I had to wait for my roommate to get home from Downtown Disney to help me put sheets on my bed. I had just done laundry yesterday and becase I have one of those huge inflatable beds, sheets just don't fit on it properly. It's a two person effort usually, and even then it's a struggle! The only reason I didn't go with my roomie that evening was because he and some friends were going out to eat someplace first before heading over to DtD to just hang out for a bit, and I didn't have the money to justify going out to eat. But anyway, he got home around 3 I think.

But by that point, I had been up long enough to justify a second dinner, and was just boiling up some spaghetti... I love late night snacks! Well, I managed to make dinner #2 ok, but I also did a pretty good number on the stove top when the sauce went crazy spurting all over the stove (ya like how I wrote that?... as if it was the sauce's fault? lol!), so by the time I ate, cleaned up the kitchen, got my sheets on my bed, it was pretty late (4ish). But I still wasn't tired really, and my roommate was just digging into his new box of Legos he got at the Lego store at DtD. So knowing that he wasn't going to bed for a while, I decided I wouldn't either, and logged back on here. I had actually decided to reply to somebody's post, but just when I clicked "submit", I got that page telling me that there was no response from disneyworldtrivia.com or something like that. I just surfed the web for a bit (I was determined to wait out whatever was troubling DWT because I did NOT want to have to retype it the next day or something, so I sat up and just kept checking back.

I think it was almost 6:30 before I actually landed myself in bed, and no, DWT never did come back on. I just copied and saved the post I planned on sending to a word document and gave up and hit the hay. Now because of that, I didn't see the light of day again until about 2:30 this afternoon. Oh boy... what fun tomorrow morning is going to be when I hit the ground running at 6:30am for class at 8!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Well.....now you know where to come the next time insomnia hits ya!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    hey - you posted the first post in this thread about the time I went to bed.
    Nope, not insomia, too much rock'n'roll.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast