Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
General Discussions Discuss Christmas time is here...(and so the song goes) in the Community Center forums; thanks summer, hey how about a gift wrapping party, you and me.... I have what let's see um, um, um, oh yep I have 10 more gifts oh shoot, let's ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    thanks summer, hey how about a gift wrapping party, you and me.... I have what let's see um, um, um, oh yep I have 10 more gifts oh shoot, let's make that 14 more gifts to wrap, you get 7, i get 7, and a nice cup of coffee in my disney mugs. I'll give you my tinker bell mug since you like girlie things, and I have oh i'll get my snow white and seven dwarfs mug, and if we don't talk to much about disney world (NOT) we'll be done in 2 hours..
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    2 hours for 14 gifts between 2 people?? that's crazy!!!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I love wrapping presents too!!! I take great pride in my wrapping skills. I actually look forward to having lots of presents to wrap at Christmas. I know I'm wierd...

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll take your Tink mug! I saw tons of them @ WDW & wanted 2 get one but didn't want to worry about it getting broken. Maybe next time! My name is Tiff, not Summer, that's my sister! (unless you're talkin' 2 someone else, then never mind)

wdwnut4life

OKIE DOKIE, NEXT TIME YOU CAN HAVE MY TINK MUG, SHE'S CUTE KINDA LOOKS LIKE YOU.. OH, AND YEP I WAS TALKING TO SUMMER (4MICKEY), BUT HEY SHE AGREED TO COME HELP ME WRAP SOME GIFTS AND WERE GONNA TALK DISNEY WANNA COME JOIN US... HEY LOOKIE THERE LORI, NOW IT'S 3 PEOPLE AND IT'S STILL GONNA TAKE US 2 HOURS... ONLY BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE TALKING AND DRINKING COFFEE MORE THAN WRAPPING....

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    It took me 20 minutes to wrap 10 gifts last night. DH helps a little.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I LOVE wrapping gifts myself... I do get a little OCD though.. to the point if I don't like the way it came out.. I unwrap it and try again.. but still 3.5 presents an hour is SLOW!!!! no matter how much coffee or talking you're doing!!!

WELL, WE WILL WRAP UP QUICKLY THEN TALK. FASTENOUGHFORYA...

I thought if you had enough coffee, you would wrap faster! I guess I am wrong but then again, I don't drink coffee.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I thought if you had enough coffee, you would wrap faster! I guess I am wrong but then again, I don't drink coffee.
    Well, i don't drink to much 1 cup a day, so if i drink alot, i probably will go in overload mode, and hey I probably could wrap all the gifts by myself in oh, let's see, what ya think Snow, 10 minutes.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwnut4life
    I'll take your Tink mug! I saw tons of them @ WDW & wanted 2 get one but didn't want to worry about it getting broken. Maybe next time! My name is Tiff, not Summer, that's my sister! (unless you're talkin' 2 someone else, then never mind)

wdwnut4life
    I think she was talking to me (I'm summer ) but you're more than welcome to join the wrapping party.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    I think she was talking to me (I'm summer ) but you're more than welcome to join the wrapping party.
    HI SUMMER

I need to get stocking stuffers and 2 more small gifts for my little guys today. I know I am forgetting someone but I wil feel bad about that later. I am only wrapping one gift so it shouldn't take me too long and not much caffiene consumption!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I need to get stocking stuffers and 2 more small gifts for my little guys today. I know I am forgetting someone but I wil feel bad about that later. I am only wrapping one gift so it shouldn't take me too long and not much caffiene consumption!
    I GOT SOME STOCKING STUFFERS THIS MORNING BEFORE I CAME TO WORK, YES, I WAS AT WALMART AT 6:00 A.M. AND I GOT A FEW OTHER THINGS, I MAY BE DONE.

OH NO I'M NOT, I AM GONNA GET MY DH ONE MORE THING, AND I SAW A CAMERA THAT I NEED TO GET SINCE I CAN'T FIND THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE MAYBE I PUT IT IN MY CAMERA BAG

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567