Yay Thrift Stores!!!!
I have officially decided thrift stores are better than malls...
Yesterday, I went thrift store shopping. Well, some Disney lover marked their spot! Ironically enough, they must have had a woman my age, a little girl, and a man around Brad's age. I got the following:
- 1.A green Pocohantas dress for Ariel
- 2.Cute little Finding Nemo tennis shoes fo Ariel (look brand spanking new!!)
- 3.A Disney Princess puzzle book for Ariel.
- 4.A hooded Mnnie Mouse Hooded Sweatshirt for Ariel
- 5.A Mickey sweatshirt for Brad.
- 6.A Tigger sweatsuit for Brad.
- 7.A matching Minnie Mouse Hooded Sweatshirt for me
- 8.A Mickey Mouse Nightgown for me.
- 9.A Piglet Sweatsuit for me.
- 10.A WDW book (beautiful!!)
And guess the price of it all.....(answer in white at bottom)
Anybody else get good Disney Sales? :)
I payed only....(drumrole please) $20.00!!!!!
Wow, you sure got some bargains!!! :yes:
Thrift store shopping is pretty great bc u get good deals and some really sweet clothes that you couldnt find anywhere else. But i still like going to outlets bc they have the same thing going on. Ive gotten so many clothes for really cheap. Like $190 dresses for $20.
we got my niece a Snow White costume in her size for halloween for $1 once. It was official, too. had the little picture of Snow White herself right on it and everything.
WOW :wow: Have never tried it, but maybe I should! :yes:
I'd say you got a deal Izzy! :D Wow! :wow: I'm jealous. I better get back to shopping at the thrift stores like I did in high school. :yes: