Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Tropical Storm Gamma in the Community Center forums; Well guys and gals, here we go again!!! Another Tropical Storm has formed, and if you look closely at the projected path, it eerily resembles the path used by Wilma!!! ...
    buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder

Tropical Storm Gamma

Well guys and gals, here we go again!!! Another Tropical Storm has formed, and if you look closely at the projected path, it eerily resembles the path used by Wilma!!!

As if us Floridians REALLY needed any more Tropical Storms to come our way!?! Yeesh!!! There are still some areas here in Palm Beach county that still have blue roofs and have debris from Wilma by their houses!!!

This is DEFINITELY a season for the record books!!! Call it "The Season That Would Never End"!!!!

Wish me luck, yet again, since its supposed to hit the West coast of Florida early Monday afternoon as (hopefully) a Tropical Storm and NOT a HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    That sounds ****y(sry for not a better word but it describes it so well) I hope nothing worse happens for those of u down there.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Well, Good News and Bad News. Bad News is the storm is comming, Good News is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. lol. sorry, perfect moment. No the GOOD news is It's going more south, like towards the keys and South Florida should have 20-30mph wind gusts. Hopefully they won't cancel school because we JUST got our winter break back!!! we don't want it taken away! we already have too many make up days! I'll keep ya'll posted.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    YAY my hoping helped some
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat