Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Prayers & Pixie Dust needed in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 Sounds like things are looking up a little Bobby and that's great to hear. As always I will be keeping you in my prayers and sending ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Sounds like things are looking up a little Bobby and that's great to hear. As always I will be keeping you in my prayers and sending extra pixie dust!!!
    Thanks Melissa, I appreciate it!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Hey Bobby my friend just remember we are all here for you. Keep your spirits up the best you can and I will of course keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hey Jerrame my friend,

Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it. I'm keeping my spirits as high as I can.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Gee Sorry to hear all that Bobby!!! I hope your Grandpa is in better spirits!!
    Thanks Lori, I do too!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Hey PJ, glad things are going better. I'm glad the funeral was a good one (WHAT an oxymoron!) and that you got to see some long lost relatives. It's a shame that we wait until something horrible happens to keep in touch.

Every cloud does have a silver lining if you believe. (That is a paraphrase of Romans 8:28 you know, the gospel according to iwannabeminnie.)
    I am too! It is a shame that something like this has to happen to bring some family members together, but it was good to see them.

Thanks for the paraphrase apostle iwannabeminnie. That is a good verse.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    "PJ"-happy thoughts continue for you and your family that they get thru this tough time!
    "Dissy" - Thank you for the happy thoughts. They always help!

~PJ
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12