Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Wobblers in the Community Center forums; Does anybody know about those Kelloggs Disney wobblers. I think they were a set of like 50 or somthing. Can anybody tell me about those?...
    lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder

Wobblers

Does anybody know about those Kelloggs Disney wobblers. I think they were a set of like 50 or somthing. Can anybody tell me about those?
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hello! This is a thread I started a while back on the Disney Wobblers. Has tons of info on them...

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=3307
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Also, I think it is still going on until January, if you can still find stores that are selling those boxes.
    I sent in the 3 UPCS and 29.99 about 3 months ago, they sent me a letter, actually I got it last week saying that they ran out but they would send me them in February, or I could ask for my money back.
    I am waiting until February!!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan