Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Disney and the Food Channel in the Community Center forums; Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort Come along as superstar Raven enjoys the holidays at Walt Disney World. From Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party to the most amazing holiday cake ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Disney and the Food Channel

Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort
    Come along as superstar Raven enjoys the holidays at Walt Disney World. From Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party to the most amazing holiday cake creations, celebrate the season at one of America’s most enchanted destinations.

AIR TIMES:
    November 27, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
    November 28, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
    November 30, 2005 8:00 PM ET/PT
    December 01, 2005 12:00 AM ET/PT
    December 03, 2005 4:00 PM ET/PT
    December 04, 2005 5:00 PM ET/PT
    December 13, 2005 10:00 AM ET/PT
    December 17, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
    December 18, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
    December 24, 2005 4:00 PM ET/PT
    December 25, 2005 5:00 PM ET/PT

Disney's Anniversary Blow Out
    Giada heads to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, to attend a spectacular bash celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic. With more than 3,000 VIP’s invited to a 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney’s first theme park, the catering team at Walt Disney World kicks into action to make sure it’s a party worthy of the Disney name. On the menu are such delectable treats as Mongolian Beef, Shrimp with Crab Claws, Two Terrific Tacos, and a Butterfinger Cheesecake that would do Mickey proud. But as the clock ticks down to the big event, the team has a lot of challenges to deal with — including a brewing storm that threatens to rain on Mickey’s parade!

AIR TIMES:
    November 30, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
    December 01, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
    December 04, 2005 7:00 PM ET/PT
    December 04, 2005 11:00 PM ET/PT
    December 05, 2005 3:00 AM ET/PT

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I saw the Holidays at Walt Disney World show on Sunday. It was fabulous. They showed you how they made all sorts of the big gingerbread displays. I highly reccommend it. I think they filmed it last year because the display at Boma looked exactly the same and i think they switch that every year but I might be wrong.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the info! I am sure Jedi will be excited about the Raven appearance. The food sounds yummy to me!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    The Gingerbread episode was awesome. It really made me want to go back and take my kids. And eat a bunch. I can't imagine starting working on the gingerbread house dough in August. Those things really are amazing. I like the village at AKL also. Very talented people. I have trouble with toast!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    this is one of the times i'm thankful for this place, i had no idea this was going to be on. i'll have to catch it on Wednesday.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I will be sure to watch tomorrow night! I'm already getting hungry just thinking about it!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Tivo'd the holiday one with Raven and watched it last night. Boy does that girl have personality. She needs a wardrobe person to help dress her though - BAD!!

But man, that gingerbread house.....

Have to tivo the celebration one!! thanks for the heads up. One great thing about tivo is that I can put a key word in like "Disney" and it does a search for all shows that have that in the title or description and I can record them! What did I do before TiVO?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i watched it w/ my mom while i was home visiting for thanxgiving(which is why i haven't been posting recently)...is it just me or is it basically most of the same clips from the one they had last year with raven interjected into it to freshen the special up? i mean i still loved it and it still made me hungry!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    saw it and part of me wishes i didn't, i'm dying to go to WDW now.

Megan enjoyed it, when they were showing the village at Animal Kingdom Lodge, she roared every time they showed one of the lions. i kept telling her we'd be going there soon enough.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    GaRain, since you have Tivo my girl, how's about making me a disc of the two shows? I'll be happy to reimburse you the cost (and maybe toss in a tip, but don't tell Disney).

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    GaRain, since you have Tivo my girl, how's about making me a disc of the two shows? I'll be happy to reimburse you the cost (and maybe toss in a tip, but don't tell Disney).
    She doesn't need to....you just did!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraTheGreat
    I saw the Holidays at Walt Disney World show on Sunday. It was fabulous. They showed you how they made all sorts of the big gingerbread displays. I highly reccommend it. I think they filmed it last year because the display at Boma looked exactly the same and i think they switch that every year but I might be wrong.
    from what i read i think it said 2003
    but i will let u know
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney