Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss WDW for Jedi tomorrow!!!!! in the Community Center forums; Well....."tomorrow" is now today and it is THE day!!!!! Have a great trip with your girls Jerrame!!!!!...
    Well....."tomorrow" is now today and it is THE day!!!!!

Have a great trip with your girls Jerrame!!!!!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Jedi- Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!

Butler - info you seek about countdown clocks is here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=395
    Thanks everyone for all of you help on my countdown clocker thingy mijig..... i will get that resolved one day . But for now...

today is the day of all days for Jedi, she's GOING TO DISNEY WOOHOO..... have a ball, eat way too much, take pictures on top of pictures - and make sure you say hi to pocohantas for me....

**********POCOHANTAS BOUND ONCE AGAIN**********
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Oh man.. I missed it!!! I missed the chance to rip on her about the CoP!!! Darn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Oh man.. I missed it!!! I missed the chance to rip on her about the CoP!!! Darn!!!
    She will be here today...her flight doesn't leave until the afternoon. BTW....maybe we shouldn't rip her on CoP...have you seen the numbers???

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay you nuts I just got on. We lost power last night at work so all my important information was gone. So basically for the last 3 hours I've done nothing. Now I'm scrambling to fix this mess and I'm leaving to go home in like 40 minutes.

But I had to get on here and tell everyone bye and that I will talk to you on Wednesday when I get back.

OH Melissa and Lori don't worry I have faith in my follower that the COP will go down.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Sorry that things have not been going well...but just think....tonight you will be partying with Mickey!!!! Once again....safe trip and lots of fun! Take care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Sorry that things have not been going well...but just think....tonight you will be partying with Mickey!!!! Once again....safe trip and lots of fun! Take care!!!

Thanks Melissa only problem I just check Flordia weather it going to be raining today and tomorrow and Saturday I swear will this ever end. Oh well let just hope it won't be when we get there and that the weather man was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Thanks Melissa only problem I just check Flordia weather it going to be raining today and tomorrow and Saturday I swear will this ever end. Oh well let just hope it won't be when we get there and that the weather man was wrong.
    You know Jerrame, when we went for this same time of the year 2 years ago it rained (but never poured), we just threw on our Mickey ponchos and went! We didn't wait in line for ANYTHING! By Noon, I think we had finished all of Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland!!! A hint....stop by one of the gift shops and ask them for some small plastic bags, have the girls take their shoes off, put the plastic bags over their socks and then put their shoes back on. Once you tuck the bags down inside your shoes you will not even see them and they will keep their feet dry!!! Just go and enjoy!!! And remember....a rainy day at WDW is better than a sunny day anywhere else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    You know Jerrame, when we went for this same time of the year 2 years ago it rained (but never poured), we just threw on our Mickey ponchos and went! We didn't wait in line for ANYTHING! By Noon, I think we had finished all of Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland!!! A hint....stop by one of the gift shops and ask them for some small plastic bags, have the girls take their shoes off, put the plastic bags over their socks and then put their shoes back on. Once you tuck the bags down inside your shoes you will not even see them and they will keep their feet dry!!! Just go and enjoy!!! And remember....a rainy day at WDW is better than a sunny day anywhere else!!!

Thanks and your so right about I rather be in Disney with rain than here with the snow and we are suppose to get 3-6 inches of snow in New Jersey tonight. Thanks again.

Have a good time Jerrame.. I will think about you everytime I HEAL the CoP!!! Ride it once for me!!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Have a great time!! I wish we all could be there!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Miss Jedi already! Hope she has a blast tho.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Jedi is safely on the gorund, I'll meet her tomorrow and update again. I didn't get to meet Crash Bunny tho, it poured here all day
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Jedi is safely on the gorund, I'll meet her tomorrow and update again. I didn't get to meet Crash Bunny tho, it poured here all day
    Thanks Bonny! I was wondering yesterday and happy that her flight was early enough in the afternoon before the weather got bad. Tell her we say hello and miss her already and that CoP will be in good hands!!!

BTW....why haven't you been over there on the MK Survival thread helping us save CoP???????

I'm glad to hear that she got out before the snow!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast