Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss WDW for Jedi tomorrow!!!!! in the Community Center forums; Jerrame comes home today!!!...
    Jerrame comes home today!!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I'm sure she's happy about that... not!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I'm sure she's happy about that... not!!!

this was for me....... this is for her

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Can't wait to hear all about her trip! She better have some good photos to share! I need a little Disney.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh, that's just so sad. I'll mourn for her...
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Well I'm back and not happy. It freezing here at home plus I see I got killed on the murder mystery game Geez now I see why I got so sick the other night Well we had a ball. We met a lot of DWT members some on purpose others by sheer surprise.I will detail all that in my report. Just some quick highlights. Well we saw Lights Motor Action if you haven't seen it go I love the show. Even though we were in the nose bleed seats but still a great view.Soarin well let just say it my new favorite. I'm so ready to go to Cali. just from that ride. Disney did awesome with this ride.We saw our last veiwing of Tarzan Rocks kids love the show and was sad to hear that was last time we would ever see it. Oldest DD got picked again for the Lion King (youngest refuse to go she my chicken )EE looks just about done got a great close up of the side of the moutain on the way into Tarzan show.We saw Turtle Talk with Crush yesterday this has got to be the most cutest and funnyest show in Disney.They did an excellent job on this. Well I met Marie, her husband and son great people love them to death. I see you all read I met Paul(SummerSun) to funny I didn't realize it was him because he had on glasses and of course I met my other Family Bonny,Andrew,and of course my baby MJ love them all to death. Well I wanted to give you guys a taste I will be typing my report shorty during the rest of the week and I will post some pictures soon. Glad to be back guys.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Jerrrame so happy to have you back!!! Glad you had such a good time and I look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your trip report!!! You were killed in the Murder game????? Guess I missed that. Did it just happen?????

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Jerrrame so happy to have you back!!! Glad you had such a good time and I look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your trip report!!! You were killed in the Murder game????? Guess I missed that. Did it just happen?????

Glad to be back Melissa. I thought I read that you guys said I was killed off. Than I re-read and I'm fine. I thought that was kinda of shady to knock me off like that I willl be getting picture up by the weekend. I probaly be on and off here for a couple of hours today I need to catch up on work.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

It wasn't you that was killed off it was PotC and HM and......

CoP is the winner!!!!!!!!!!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Talking

WELCOME HOME!!! and whatever you know that you could have stayed like another 7 more days.... i had kind of mentioned that i was humming the tune it's a great big beautiful tomorrow,and i am not mentioning any names, well let's just say that some death threats oh sorry she doesn't like for us to use death threats, death promises towards me and poor dissylove over there, and it just escalated and got out of hand and we were suppose to be getting some latte's but we didn't. Anyway honey, welcome back, can't wait to you get to typing and checkin out those pictures.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    We missed you & are glad to have you back, but I'm sure you'd rather be down there! I'm glad y'all had a great time & can't wait for the pics with trip report!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    So glad you're back Jerrame! We missed you!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    WELCOME HOME!!! and whatever you know that you could have stayed like another 7 more days.... i had kind of mentioned that i was humming the tune it's a great big beautiful tomorrow,and i am not mentioning any names, well let's just say that some death threats oh sorry she doesn't like for us to use death threats, death promises towards me and poor dissylove over there, and it just escalated and got out of hand and we were suppose to be getting some latte's but we didn't. Anyway honey, welcome back, can't wait to you get to typing and checkin out those pictures.

WOW!! I leave for a couple of day and all heck break lose Death Threats whoaa!!. Dang it was just a game but hey I should of known it would of got crazy when I left. But any anywho we had a great time and I will be doing a report shortly and posting some pics. I did post one of us on dinosaur so go check it out. Glad to be Rich miss you guys.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Well I'm back and not happy. It freezing here at home plus I see I got killed on the murder mystery game Geez now I see why I got so sick the other night Well we had a ball. We met a lot of DWT members some on purpose others by sheer surprise.I will detail all that in my report. Just some quick highlights. Well we saw Lights Motor Action if you haven't seen it go I love the show. Even though we were in the nose bleed seats but still a great view.Soarin well let just say it my new favorite. I'm so ready to go to Cali. just from that ride. Disney did awesome with this ride.We saw our last veiwing of Tarzan Rocks kids love the show and was sad to hear that was last time we would ever see it. Oldest DD got picked again for the Lion King (youngest refuse to go she my chicken )EE looks just about done got a great close up of the side of the moutain on the way into Tarzan show.We saw Turtle Talk with Crush yesterday this has got to be the most cutest and funnyest show in Disney.They did an excellent job on this. Well I met Marie, her husband and son great people love them to death. I see you all read I met Paul(SummerSun) to funny I didn't realize it was him because he had on glasses and of course I met my other Family Bonny,Andrew,and of course my baby MJ love them all to death. Well I wanted to give you guys a taste I will be typing my report shorty during the rest of the week and I will post some pictures soon. Glad to be back guys.
    Jedi!!! Glad to have you!! See, I know we would get along, YOU LOVE SOARIN ALSO!!! I absolutely love it. We'll have to go on it together for our MOther's trip, ok?
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip, welcome home! BTW-I don't think you were killed off, but check with some of the cat owners to be sure....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Jedi!!! Glad to have you!! See, I know we would get along, YOU LOVE SOARIN ALSO!!! I absolutely love it. We'll have to go on it together for our MOther's trip, ok?
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip, welcome home! BTW-I don't think you were killed off, but check with some of the cat owners to be sure....

Yeah my mistake I see I wasn't knock off as I thought. But yup!! Love the heck out of Soarin so did the kids. Love it so much the kids now want to go to Califorina.If you want to see one of our pictures go to the Jedi call thread and you can see my children bein scare out of there pants on dinosaur. Glad to be home guys.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast