Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Chronicles Of Narnia- Hits The Silver Screen in the Community Center forums; CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NARNIA SITE came out today can't wait to see it =)...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Smile Chronicles Of Narnia- Hits The Silver Screen

CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NARNIA SITE

came out today

can't wait to see it
    =)
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    It comes out next week here!!

I'll be going to see it with my Mum and Dad because Ann doesn't fancy seeing it!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

apirateslyf4me is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Will be seeing this this weekend i hope
    Josh

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I will be going to see it in 2 hours!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Don't know if I could stay awake through it today...may have to wait until tomorrow!

Has anybody seen it yet?????

I loved loved loved it!!! I can't wait to see it again. It followed the books great and the visual effects were awesome!!! I hope it wins best adapted screenplay.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I was going to go see that yesterday right after school b4 my party but then i realised i had to give blood so ill b seeing it in a couple weeks when i have a chance. My life is amazingly busy, but at least ill hopefully get through the books(at least the 1st 2) by then bc i want to reread them b4 i see the movie.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Glad to hear it was so good Hillary!!! Not that I put much stock into what the critics say, but this is the first movie that I've seen get "See it" across the board in a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time! Hopefully we will get everything done and be able to see it today. If not, it will have to wait until Parker starts Christmas vacation next week!

We FINALLY went yesterday and I loved it. We did the play way back in elementary school and it was so cool to see it on the big screen!!!! Parker really enjoyed it as well. This is going to be a must buy for us when it comes out on DVD.

Did anybody else notice that there was no blood shown during any of the battle scenes??? I liked that.....just thought it was different.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I did get to go see this on Christmas day. I loved it. I really do think that they did a good job of encorporating (sp?) everything from the book.
    I did not even notice that there was no blood from the battle scenes....hmmmm
    I can't wait for the next one now. It will be like me with the Harry Potter movies, ok, just saw that one, where is the next!?!?!?!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

CampgroundPixie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I loved it too. Want to go see it again on Sunday. It's definately a DVD that I'll be adding to my collection. I also really enjoyed the Narnia "attraction" at MGM despite many who have trashed it. Of course, I probably would have been upset/disappointed if I had waiting in an hour long line. We only waited about 5 minutes or so.
    Aimee

Quote Originally Posted by CampgroundPixie
    I also really enjoyed the Narnia "attraction" at MGM despite many who have trashed it. Of course, I probably would have been upset/disappointed if I had waiting in an hour long line. We only waited about 5 minutes or so.
    *cough* *cough* Jerrame!!!!

I can't wait for it to go to DVD either. I didn't notice there was no blood shown in the battle scenes, but I did notice that when Aslan says, "Peter, wipe your sword", you didn't see him wipe the blood and hair off. I may have only noticed because I was waiting on Aslan to say that.
    - Hillary

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We saw it Christmas Day and we loved it! All ten of us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast