Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company... in the Community Center forums; M-I-C, See you real soon, k-e-y, why?... Bcause we like you! M-o-u-s-e... (aaaand Doooonnnnaaaaaald Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!) So sad, especially because I had things going on here that I wanted to finish ...
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company...

M-I-C, See you real soon, k-e-y, why?... Bcause we like you! M-o-u-s-e... (aaaand Doooonnnnaaaaaald Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!)

So sad, especially because I had things going on here that I wanted to finish up before I left, but I ran out of time, and well... you guys now how that is. Anywho, I'm finished with my fall semester and fly home to CT this evening. I'll still be around, but probably only once a day at best, once a week at worst, mostly due to the much-dreaded Diiiiiiiiiaaaaaaalllllll -[your connection has been lost... your modem cannot detected a dial tone]-uuuuuuppppp internet we have back home.

So, seeing as I wont be around much to play with you guys, I think it's best to take this time to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season, whichever of the many you and your loved ones celebrate this time of year.

See you all next year (and hopefully a few times in between now and then as well)!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    PS: For those of you who were reading my trip report in progress,... Yes, I do intend to get more of that (or as much of it as I can remember seeing as it was now 2 weeks ago!) ready to post while I'm home. I'm hoping to have some more free time now that school is over with. SOrry for making you wait!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Safe trip home Don! Maybe Santa will bring you high speed cable internet!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Yes, take care and we hope to see you back soon!! (Let's hope Santa can bring you 'broadband' for Crimbo!!!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you are going to bring the New Year in in style!!

Take care,
    Rich
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Don,

Make sure you have your long johns on when you get back here to CT. I got home from Mousefest on Wednesday and it was 50 degrees colder here than when I left Florida! and there was 2" of snow on my car to boot !
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all of the other Season's Greetings. Be safe going home and stay warm!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Have a wonderful holiday season!!!
    Hope that you and your family have a wonderful time together and whatever you celebrate this time of year, I hope that it includes some DSL or Cable or SOMETHING!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday with your family!