Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Disney Dollars... in the Community Center forums; Since the Disney Stores are now owned by the children's place (or whatever it's called) do they still sell Disney Dollars.. My in-laws are going this June (even though the ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Disney Dollars...

Since the Disney Stores are now owned by the children's place (or whatever it's called) do they still sell Disney Dollars.. My in-laws are going this June (even though the DH and I are NOT invited!!!) So I was going to get them some for Christmas...

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    i dont know, but i know that they sell the tickets and such so i think they would.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Yes Lori, they still sell Disney Dollars. I just wish they would sell them in a larger denomination than $10!!!! That drives me crazy! Or better yet....start offering gift cards that you can continue to recharge that could be used at the parks, I do not know why they do not offer this!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    They of $1, $5 and $10 down at Disney World they had $50 ones

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    They of $1, $5 and $10 down at Disney World they had $50 ones
    The $50 bills are only for the Happiest Celebration on Earth and will not be offered after it is over.

Hmm... I wonder if they have any 50's left next to me... (runs to get the phone book....eager that her shopping may soon be done!!)

Thanks everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Hmm... I wonder if they have any 50's left next to me... (runs to get the phone book....eager that her shopping may soon be done!!)

Thanks everyone!!!
    I don't think that they were selling the 50's at the Disney Stores...I think they were available online and at the parks......not positive though

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I don't think that they were selling the 50's at the Disney Stores...I think they were available online and at the parks......not positive though

(Takes up back up plan and places a call to the airport to charter a private jet to WDW in order to get some of the 50's!!!)....then wakes up to realize 5- 10 dollars bills is the same as a 50....

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    (Takes up back up plan and places a call to the airport to charter a private jet to WDW in order to get some of the 50's!!!)....then wakes up to realize 5- 10 dollars bills is the same as a 50....
    The 50 is much prettier! BTW...if you are chartering a jet....stop by Detroit!