Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: What Tour or Tours would you like to do on upcoming trip.

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Backstage Safari Tour

2 28.57%
  • Simply Segway Experience

3 42.86%
  • Around the World on A Segway

3 42.86%
  • Dolphins in Depth

3 42.86%
  • Keys to the Kingdom

5 71.43%
  • Mickey's Magical Milestones

3 42.86%
  • Virtual Magic Kingdom(FREE TOUR)

2 28.57%
  • Backstage Magic

2 28.57%
  • Behind the Seeds(Also Free Daily Tour)

0 0%
  • Family Magic Tour

3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
General Discussions Discuss Tour information for the Trip. in the Community Center forums; To all that is going in February or anyone who has been on a tour. I'm going to post a poll on what some of the tours that we can ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Tour information for the Trip.

To all that is going in February or anyone who has been on a tour. I'm going to post a poll on what some of the tours that we can do while we are down. If there is a tour not posted that intrest you please post it in thread with days and amount.

If your not going and have been on any of the tours suggestion and feedback on these tours or ones not posted will be helpful.

Please keep in mind that some of us are AP holders and we are able to get discount up to certain amount of people. So if think a tour we may pick is pricey don't worry it going to be discounted.

Also keep in mine these are just a few that are offered at the parks.Also if you done any or all these tours let us know or even if you heard about them.

Okay here they go:

Animal Kingdom

Backstage Safari Tour
    Price:$65
    Discount:15%
    Days:Monday, Wenesday,Thrusday, and Friday
    About:From what I read on Allears as well as heard from others this tour take you behind the scenes at the Animal Kingdom. You apparently get to see how they care and feed the animals, you get to see the backstage animal housing area,meet some of the keepers,and the Animal Nutrition Center. Apparently from what I actually heard as well as read you may or may not see animals depending on if they are out in the safari or if they are doing something with them.

EPCOT
    FYI:I personaly think EPCOT has some the better tours out of the four parks. Bein a water baby( by the way I'm a certify Lifeguard, and Water Safety Instructor )Sorry I had to add that for good measure . Their Living Seas tour are great. Here are a few of the EPCOT tours:

Around at the World on a Segway
    Price:$80
    Days:Runs twice daily one at 8:30am and 9:30am
    about: You get to learn how to ride those stand up decives that the cast members in EPCOT zoom around on the first hour and the second hour you tour around World Showcase before it officially opens to visitors.Tour lasts two hours. I read on Allears as well as other sites this is a fun tour. Since this one does fill up fast we need to book asap on this one if we choose it.

Dolphins in Depth
    Price:$150
    Days:Monday-Firday 9:45am last about 3 hours(Goes by fast)
    about: A behind-the-scenes experience for Guests interested in learning more about the dolphins and research at The Living Seas, as well as those wanting to increase their awareness and appreciation for dolphin counterparts in the wild.Okay as we all know I done this tour. It by one of my favorite tours I have done so far in Disney. Don't worry if you can't swim or scuba dive you won't be require to do it.If your not scare of fish swimming around you or the water you will be fine. I will say you learn a lot on this tour and it fun because you really get to see the backstages of the living seas and how they care for the animals. The Dolphin are so much fun. You will need to have your bathing suit and towel. Don't worry they have a great locker room and they provide you with locks and also you can shower and blow dry your hair. As you can see my personal fave but don't let that influence your decision

Magic Kingdom
    Keys to the Kingdom
    Price:$58 (This also inculdes a lunch as part of the tour)
    Days:Monday -Firday 8:30, 9:00 & 9:30am Four fFive hour tour
    about:This tour celebrates Disney Magic.Learn about the Magic Kingdom's history and backstage secrets Get an inside look at how the MAGIC KINGDOM operates by venturing downstairs to the main Utilidor entrance, get an inside look at how the MAGIC KINGDOM operates by venturing downstairs to the main Utilidor entrance, see display cases of MAGIC KINGDOM Wardrobe, and Cosmetology Guides. Guests also visit the MAGIC KINGDOM Production Center, where they see storage facilities for the floats.Read on this tour there are quite a few surprises not sure what they are but I have been on a few tours and usually you get a suprise meet and greet and almost always in the Magic Kingdom Tours you get to get on attractions without waiting in line.

Mickey's Magical Milestones
    Price:$25
    Days:Monday, Wenesday ,Firday at 9:00am
    About:Is a new two-hour tour in the Magic Kingdom. Tour-goers age 10 and up visit attractions and special locations that retrace Mickey Mouse's fabled career.From what I read you get see a lot on how Mickey influnces alot on the parks and there are also some great surprises. For the price it not bad and I been on the Family Magic Tour same price and you get quite few surprise for such a reasonable price

Backstage Magic Tour
    Price:$199
    Days:Monday-Friday 8:45am ( This is a 7 hour tour)
    about:This seven-hour program visits backstage!! Travel to the Magic Kingdom to see the utilidors, examine backstage computer controlled attractions at Epcot, see behind the scenes at the Living Seas, have a special lunch at the Disney-MGM Studios, plus other surprises. The only thing about this tour is it 7 hours and that a full day. But if everyone wants to do it I have no problem

Okay I just gave you few tour on the above poll vote to which two or one you would like to do. I will keep it up unitl December 30. We need to have a Final choice no later than the beginning of January or soone if possible.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 12-21-2005 at 09:36 AM.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    ooohhhh, i wanna go, but i can't so i'll just have to wait until June, once again.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i'm going on keys to the kingdom tour next month
    YAY!!!!

i'll tell u guys what uis was like
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89
    i'm going on keys to the kingdom tour next month
    YAY!!!!

i'll tell u guys what uis was like
    Thanks Kyle any and all information will help.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    OK, I voted for 3:
    • The Dolphin Experience- would be sooooo cool, but would feel bad if you had to do the same tour twice (although you seem to want to do it again!
    • Keys to the Kingdom- Never done it & seems like it would be pretty good for the money. Would love to see the utilidors
    • Mickey Magical Tour- I love mickey mouse so this one would intrest me as well

Again, since I've never done any of them... I wouldn't be disappointed in doing any of them! Have i mentioned how excited I am yet?
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I voted for the Segway tour and/or keys to the kingdom. I would do one of these, and likely only one tour with my budget. And I would rather not shoot an entire day with the tour, as I wanna ride Peter Pan about a thousand times and, of course...SOARIN!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

WOO HOO Peter Pan & Soarin!!!! I'm so excited!!!
    You like the thought of flyin' don't ya?

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Yes, I do!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Fun fact: Segways can actually reach speeds in excess of 100mph, if they're tied to a truck with enough tow rope, anyway.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    WOO HOO Peter Pan & Soarin!!!! I'm so excited!!!
    You like the thought of flyin' don't ya?
    In more ways than one if you catch my drift

Note to self: Do not tie your segway to a vehicle.....good tip.

I would like to fly. Just like Peter Pan says, "I can fly!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    Fun fact: Segways can actually reach speeds in excess of 100mph, if they're tied to a truck with enough tow rope, anyway.

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Note to self: Do not tie your segway to a vehicle.....good tip.

I would like to fly. Just like Peter Pan says, "I can fly!!!"
    that's some good advice...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I voted! I have done the keys to the kingdom tour, but would be more than happy to do it again! I was by myself on that tour - well, there were other people, but 'I didn't know them!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!