Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss ROTFLOL.... I couldn't help myself. in the Community Center forums; I can't help myself, I have to share this story with you all..... Disney Magic and the Toilet Tragedy!!! Warning: Refrain from drinking a beverage while reading this story, the ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

ROTFLOL.... I couldn't help myself.

I can't help myself, I have to share this story with you all.....

Disney Magic and the Toilet Tragedy!!!

Warning: Refrain from drinking a beverage while reading this story, the said beverage may end up squirting through your nose.....

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Gotta love the clueless husband. Yes this was very funny and so sweet I didn't know wether to laugh or cry.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    That was precious. It's a good thing for Pearl that all drains lead to the ocean!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Cute story.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....WAHHHH!!! I laughed, I cried, I got some tissue to get rid of the snot bubble in my nose. That is the cutest sweetest funniest story....TY MBABE....I woke up late today and missed out on something we needed desperatly and this made me feel 1 million better.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh my goodness! What an incredible story! That is even priceless if you're not a disney-lover!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Nice little pick me up!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Excellent!!! What a story!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    ah. now how cute was that....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    If Mulan was the gal I'm thinking she might have been, she really is a sweetheart, and it's great to read her praises being sung.

(Just in case anyone else shares the horrors of Disney restroom sanitation, I can vouch that the facilities of Disneyland are cleaned every fifteen minutes, and I'm willing to bet that the World is at least as good about it. Let's also not forget that an office computer keyboard is about fifty times nastier than the average public toilet. Pass the chips.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What a great story! I laughed and related quite well to this story. Glad she got a squid back. So sorry the potty ate it.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I think that is going to be my tagline..."the potty ate my squid" LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Interesting how the mom made a big deal about the girl sticking her hands in the toilet but didn't mention anything about the toy being picked up from the floor!!! God knows where that squid has been!! I've worked with kids before and I never let them pick up items from the floor that is not their's.
    It is a cute story though full of Disney Magic. Awesome to see how everyone went out of their way for this little girl.
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I was thinkin' the same thing myself. I'm just gonna chalk it up to mom giving the toy her own personal sterilization and deciding it wasn't worth mentioning in the story. Or not. Humans are usually nothing if we aren't inconsistent. I guess random plastic toy in the street just doesn't throw the fear of God into us like the porcelin portal does.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides