Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Last minute tough gift shopping... in the Community Center forums; Just wondering who is looking for any last minute, tough to get gifts this year, or for that tough to buy for person? I know the ipods and such are ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Last minute tough gift shopping...

Just wondering who is looking for any last minute, tough to get gifts this year, or for that tough to buy for person? I know the ipods and such are tough to find this time of year. Got any others you are over?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    My brother was a real toughie.. no idea what to get him... Ended up today finllay getting something I thought he would enjoy. He is a singer/songwriter "on the side', so I bought him a new recording mic for his home setup.

Of course, I DO think he would have liked a Walt Disney World Triv... nevermind.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    It's tough to buy for my husband.. he always asks for EVERYTHING!!! I can't ever decide what to get him off his LONG LONG list!!! SO I got him an Ipod and other ****...

It's also tough not to buy for my self.... all the shopping for others gets a little old.. so I find my self just shopping for me by the second store!!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    A new car is always nice!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    A new car is always nice!
    Rebecca, are you listening???
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Well hope you all got your tough shoppers taken care of! (anyone get that car?) haha

I told the DH next year I want a BMW X3!!!!

Lori what are you doing online? Shouldn't you be riding Soarin? haha Hope you had a nice holiday.

gee Dis.. Santa wasn't do good this year.. I asked that Soarin be distroyed for Christmas... I guess he didn't get my request..

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    gee Dis.. Santa wasn't do good this year.. I asked that Soarin be distroyed for Christmas... I guess he didn't get my request..
    Meanie. Now you have ruined the holidays....

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Meanie. Now you have ruined the holidays....
    it happens.. you're just lucky they closed the thread where you stated that you recked me in te cage match!!!

I didn't even know they closed that. Was it something I said?