Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Anyone else spend Christmas away from the one(s) they love/care for? in the Community Center forums; Hey gang! Sorry I haven't posted much lately but I've been real busy with grad school. I hope everyone had a great and very Merry Christmas!!! My Christmas was great ...
    gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Anyone else spend Christmas away from the one(s) they love/care for?

Hey gang! Sorry I haven't posted much lately but I've been real busy with grad school. I hope everyone had a great and very Merry Christmas!!! My Christmas was great except for one thing. I had to spend Christmas without my boyfriend . We both met in graduate school and our hometowns are about 5-6 hours apart. Since we rarely see our families because of our busy schedules, we both spent Christmas with them instead of each other. Today I went to a family Christmas lunch and I was so sad cause all of my cousins were with their spouses/fiancees. I miss my sweetheart so much and I'm going crazy thinking about him nonstop. I'll be spending New Years Eve with him and then we're going to the Outback Bowl together!!!! I'm super excited and I can't wait to see him again!!! I've been almost two weeks without him and it might not seem like a long time but I'm used to seeing him everyday!
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    My mom (and brother) are in GA, Christmas always used to be a really big deal for us and I miss her terribly, she was supposed to come down for Xmas but couldn't I am hoping she'll move down here before next year.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)