Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Nintendogs! in the Community Center forums; I went searching in the mall for that new game boy micro and was turned off by salesmen wanting to pitch the GB DS. I was like pfft whatever. Anyways, ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Nintendogs!

I went searching in the mall for that new game boy micro and was turned off by salesmen wanting to pitch the GB DS. I was like pfft whatever.

Anyways, I went to best buy to give them my money and tried out the new Nintendogs on the DS. After that, I caved and baught the system to have a virtual dog! (like two real ones aint enough already eh?)

Anyone else playing Nintendogs? This game is completely awesome, you raise a virtual puppy by bathing it, walking and feeding it, even playing ball and frisbeee amongst other toys! I just started playing so I'm not sure how to make cash to pay for dog food, but I think it's from dog show contests.

the DS systems have built in wireless routers, meaning it'll read other GB DS's within range. The game allows dog owner profiles to transfer from system to system, right along with the owners' dogs meeting, all while in your pocket!

Cool game for real, amazing how far they've come.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Are we going to lose you to a virtual puppy?????

LOL
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

LOL... no.. but this friggin warioware* is way too addicting! What a hoot!

our family Min Pin had passed away a little over a year ago while I was in Tampa. He had suffered from some type of blood infection that gave him bad rashes that eventually went to his eyes. We spent countless amounts of cash for a remedy, but it wasn't long where he spent his last few months within a plastic neck cone. I wasn't around, but he went with a violent siezure, and I'm glad I was not but then again, I believe if I were to of been around, his health would have gotten better.

The game offers me an option to raise a Min Pin puppy that is a splitting image of "Dude", whom I've affectionaly named in honor, "Duder". The game even has voice command to where the pup is always listening for commands like "sit down" and of course, his name! Really neat.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    no way on the Nintendogs and DS, although i've heard good things about it. not my cup of tea.

now Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories on the PSP is da shizzle! i have to go back to collecting my money from my ladies and bribing the police.

I got way too many gaming addictions.. there's never enough time for any of them and I still have yet to christined my NES emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    ...although i've heard good things about it. not my cup of tea.
    now Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories on the PSP is da shizzle!

I beat San Andreas if that's any redemption on my gaming hardness. :: flex ::

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    I enojy the DS. Now, Nintendogs..I was not a big fan. I am playing Lunar and Animal Crossing now. Wow, I have no life. I also play WOW and many others.
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I got Nintendogs and it is a fun game to play.

If anyof you have Animal Crossing or Mario Kart for the DS we can play online
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!