Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Movies, Movies And More Movies in the Community Center forums; I have most of the animated movies (not the straight to DVD ones...yuck!). What I want to start collecting is some of the older ones...especially some of the ones that ...
    CampgroundPixie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have most of the animated movies (not the straight to DVD ones...yuck!). What I want to start collecting is some of the older ones...especially some of the ones that aren't known as well. The Gnome-Mobile. The Moon-Spinners. That Darn Cat. Summer Magic. In Search of the Castaways. The Parent Trap. Swiss Family Robinson. Darby O' Gill and the Little People. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Old Yeller.
    Aimee

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Don't forget you can browse and purchase pretty much every Disney animated film that's available now from our DVD store here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/shop_movies.php
    I've been looking, i've been looking.... soon to purchase SLEEPING BEAUTY
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by CampgroundPixie
    I have most of the animated movies (not the straight to DVD ones...yuck!). What I want to start collecting is some of the older ones...especially some of the ones that aren't known as well. The Gnome-Mobile. The Moon-Spinners. That Darn Cat. Summer Magic. In Search of the Castaways. The Parent Trap. Swiss Family Robinson. Darby O' Gill and the Little People. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Old Yeller.
    Hey... I have chitty chitty and bedknobs and broomsticks... Guess what I just picked up from walmart yesterday.. There on VHS though... Swiss family Robinson, Pollyana, and Old Yeller for $5.86 each...

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    HMMM!!! Woman what kinda of childhood did you have. and how can you call yourself a Disneylover if you never seen Sleeping Beauty. THE HORROR!!!!
    Now, now calm down Jedi Jerrame, i can't remember it, just like i didn't think i had seen snowwhite, and watching it the other day with my daughter, guess what I HAD SEEN IT... Have you seen every Disney movie made... Oh, and I have seen all of the recent ones, and of course purchased them.... when I get sleeping beauty and watch it, you are gonna be the first to know.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    WHAT?! I am shocked! You must meet Aurora and Maleficent!
    Yes, i've heard, Jedi informed me of such

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I love the classics too. I only have a couple of them though on DVD. I had Bedknobs, but I believe someone borrowed it 3 years ago...
    Anywho... I also have Treasure Island (one of my very favorites!) & Swiss Family Robinson

I feel I should change my claim to owning all the animated features. I do not have any sequals except for Toy Story 2 & Return to Neverland
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I won't get Alice in Wonderland because I really don't like that movie but I have most of the animated movies on VHS or DVD. Santa brings everyone a DVD for Christmas so it has been an easy way to add to the library. I have a bunch of singalongs that I love to have the kids watch (VHS) . I don't have many sequels either. I have to really like the movie to buy it.

okay in my search for movies... it started like this my sis in law gave my children hercules, pinocchio, peter pan, grand adventures of winnie the pooh on Monday. I decided i needed to start collecting movies. So, since then a woman at work gave me fox and the hound, and another lady gave my Fantasia (which i am very pleased, since i enjoy that movie so much). So, in all i have collected 6 movies this week.... I'll have to go purchase some from the DWT store....

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have a few. 327.

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Don't forget you can browse and purchase pretty much every Disney animated film that's available now from our DVD store here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/shop_movies.php

You got any I don't already have? (Just what I need, another way to part with my hard earned money.)

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I have a few. 327.
    327 all Disney???? I thought we had a lot! We have 93 on DVD (including Song of the South just like Summer!) and 16 left on VHS (as I am able to replace my VHS with DVD I get rid of the VHS!)

327. Some on VHS, most on DVD now. It has taken me a LONG time to replace the VHS. Some of them aren't even out on DVD, so of course I have kept the VHS. I'm trying to think of some of the one's I have that are not so well known.

Have you ever seen "Can of Worms?"

Most recent addtion: Sky High (I would say Toy Story 2, but I already had it on VHS, so I don't count it.)

Check out my rack in the photo gallery. Those are ALL Disney movies. The small rack to the right is also ALL Disney movies. I make Ed keep his somewhere else. Also, the sides of my rack hold DVD's. Those are full (but you can't see them from the front view. There is a side view in the photo gallery as well, I believe.)
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...PIC_0445_1.JPG
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...PIC_0443_1.JPG
    Last edited by iwannabeminnie; 01-06-2006 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    327. Some on VHS, most on DVD now. It has taken me a LONG time to replace the VHS. Some of them aren't even out on DVD, so of course I have kept the VHS. I'm trying to think of some of the one's I have that are not so well known.

Have you ever seen "Can of Worms?"

Most recent addtion: Sky High (I would say Toy Story 2, but I already had it on VHS, so I don't count it.)
    Can't say I ever seen or heard of Can of Worms.....

What is your opinion on Sky High? We haven't seen it yet, Parker wanted to when it was in the theater, but we never got around to it.

We liked it, but we come extremely biased. There are really very few Disney movies I will actually ADMIT to not liking.

My favorite part of the movie is the very last line when he says "That is how my girlfriend became my arch enemy, my arch enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend." Kind of a lesson on looking beyond the surface of a person to see what is underneath. Taking the time and putting forth the effort to really see a person for who they are.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Wow, movies with a deeper purpose. I didn't think they made many of those anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast