Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss Movies, Movies And More Movies in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie I have a few. 327. Um, iwannabeminni, 327.... what is that, please don't tell me that that is three hundred twenty seven DISNEY movies... I didnt ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I have a few. 327.
    Um, iwannabeminni, 327.... what is that, please don't tell me that that is three hundred twenty seven DISNEY movies... I didnt even know they made that many.... grrrrr. that means more for me to look at.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    We liked it, but we come extremely biased. There are really very few Disney movies I will actually ADMIT to not liking.

My favorite part of the movie is the very last line when he says "That is how my girlfriend became my arch enemy, my arch enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend." Kind of a lesson on looking beyond the surface of a person to see what is underneath. Taking the time and putting forth the effort to really see a person for who they are.
    oh wow, cool rack where did you pick that little ditty up... nice nice. i like it.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Now that's hard core!!! You go Minnie!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

I just collected the three caballeros, the sword in the stone, and pete's dragon. my children will enjoy these

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123