Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss On a personal Note: in the Community Center forums; Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of kindness. It is so wonderful to know I have all of you to talk with, lean on & count on ...
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of kindness. It is so wonderful to know I have all of you to talk with, lean on & count on for good thoughts, prayers & of course Pixie Dust. Maggie Cole is going back to B'ham this morning for a day of testing. I should hopefully know something later this afternoon or tonight. As soon as I know something, I will definately update everyone.

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of kindness. It is so wonderful to know I have all of you to talk with, lean on & count on for good thoughts, prayers & of course Pixie Dust. Maggie Cole is going back to B'ham this morning for a day of testing. I should hopefully know something later this afternoon or tonight. As soon as I know something, I will definately update everyone.

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.
    You can count on me!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Will be waiting to hear the news Summer.

Hello.
    The day of testing didn't produce many answers. They took a mold of her ear for a hearing aid. She will have to wear one for a month (i think) & once it's shown no help, then they'll move forward with the implant. There are apparently a lot of steps to take before she can become a candidate for the implant, so they are taking all of them & very seriously. The docs are still very optimistic becuase of her age. They believe that because she is so young, she will be able to adapt much easier with the implant. She has her next appt. in 2 weeks, so I'll let you know something when i find out.

Thank you again!

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Thanks for the update Summer! Glad the docs are treating her the best way they can. If she's meant to get the implant I hope it helps and she adapts to it well. You'll all continue to be in my prayers...
    ~Bobby Jack

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Summer glad to hear some news on the little one. Please keep us informed as to what is going on. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Here extra pixie dust for little Maggie Mouse

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Sounds like it is going to be a tedious process...but at least it looks as though they are headed in the right direction!

Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my little angel.
    She went to B'ham yesterday & got her hearing aids. She will wear these for 2 months (about). Ashlee (my sis) says she looks so cute with them in! Maggie Cole responded to some sound at about 80 decibles. Most people generally talk around 20 (according to my sis). That's good that she's responding to some sound already. We're praying that she will be able to hear with just the hearing aids. The docs are very doubtful for that, but we're still praying for a miracle. If she can't hear with them (after 2 months) she will continue her quest towards the implant. She is already a very good candidate for it. She is above average in all of her other developments, which is excellent! Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone an update & to say thank you again for all of your warm wishes, prayers & of course pixie dust . I really do appreciate it. It really helps!

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Of course we will continue to pray for the angel. But I think a really loving aunt would post pictures for us!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Of course we will continue to pray for the angel. But I think a really loving aunt would post pictures for us!
    She has before....she was the adorable Minnie that is going to marry my little Mickey, Tanner!

I was just thinking about her this morning Summer and was going to send you a PM and ask how she was doing. Let's keeping hoping for that miracle!!!!!

Ok, that's fair! I've got one in my gallery of her as Minnie for Halloween & a couple more of her when she was at Disney a year ago. I'll post a couple of more recent ones today...

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

More pixie dust thoughts and prayers going out to Maggie Cole...
    ~Bobby Jack

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the update. Kids are so adaptable and strong, I am sure she will make the best out of this situation, and I will keep thinking positive thoughts...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    She is a brave little toaster! She has my thoughts and prayers, along with all of you!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

update

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to give y'all an update on Maggie Cole. As a lot of you know, she got her hearing aids about 2 weeks ago. The docs said she still shouldn't be able to hear anything, but it's important to keep them in so her ear will stay stimulated. The docs said all she could hear is an airplane, a chainsaw or a rock concert. Well, Tuesday, she proved them all wrong when she heard all but 1 sound her speech coach made! Wednesday morning, she even mimicked Ashlee making the sound! All of this was thought impossible! Thank you so much for all of you who lifted Maggie Cole up! This is the only reason she's hearing anything at all! Please continue to pray for her & her hearing. I can't wait for the day she will be able to hear music, her moms voice & me tell her I love her!
    Thanks again everyone!

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast