Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss On a personal Note: in the Community Center forums; Great news Summer! Oh that is so wonderful!!!!! Here's hoping for continued success!!!!...
    Great news Summer! Oh that is so wonderful!!!!! Here's hoping for continued success!!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is awesome news! It just shows that you should never give up!!! Here is to more good news in the future!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Summer I'am so glad to hear this news. Kids always love to prove us adults wrong and this is one time I'm glad for that. Just think one day soon you can take her back to the MK and she can finally hear Wishes that way she should. Prayers and Pixie Dust coming her way as well as yours.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    That is wonderful news Summer. Give Little Maggie Cole some from me. I am praying that he will fight this battle for her, and for you and your family to give you courage... and fight to the finish... take care
    Last edited by butlers; 02-09-2006 at 02:04 PM.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Grrreat news!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"

An update on Maggie Cole

Hi there everyone. I just wanted to give everyone an update on my little angel.

Her surgery has been scheduled for June 19th. (day after Father's Day). We're all really glad she's still a perfect candidate for the surgery. Ashlee (my sis) & our church have been raising money for the surgery since she has to pay for one of the implants out of pocket! (crazy, isn't it?). I've been baking cakes to sell to friends & family and the church youth group has been selling water. Brandon (bro in law)'s mom works for the Disney store in Ohio & they agreed to match what she & 2 other employees raise up to $5,000 each! It really is amazing to see so many people come together to help sweet little Maggie Cole.

Please pray for us as it gets closer to surgery time. The week before, my family is going on a "relaxing" beach trip to try to enjoy our time together before the surgery & try to releive some of the stress we'll all be feeling at that point.

Thanks again for all of your love, support, prayers & of course pixie dust. I'll be sure to keep you updated as surgery gets closer.

Thanks again,
    ~Summer
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hey Summer!

Thanks for the update on Maggie Cole! It's GREAT to see just how many people are coming together in help out in any way. You will all of course continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers... Lots more well wishes coming your way...

~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yeah for Maggie Cole - that is great news.

I love to see a community pull together for something wonderful like this.

Hey - I need one of those relaxing beach trips!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Summer, you know that the collective thoughts and prayers of every member of your family here at DWT are with you and Maggie!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Summer-thinking of you and your family. Maggie is lucky to have you all, and I really believe being surrounded by all this love is going to help it all work out as best it can for her.

Enjoy your family vacation next month, what a great idea to celebrate and take it easy before the big day, I am sure it is a trip you will always cherish.
    I'll call you soon,
    N
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    This is just a side note, but this morning on the Today Show they had a Maggie Cole who turned 100-years-old today!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    So glad to see things are coming together! A whole new world is out there for Maggie.
    Maggie

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    I don't know HOW I missed this thread before!!!

But Summer, I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for Maggie Cole and I know she'll do great!!

Summer that's great news that the surgery is right around the corner! It will be just as we are returning home from WDW so I will be home by then to get the update from here! Prayers & Pixie Dust continues to come Maggie Cole's way!!!!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Thanks so much to everyone for all of your wonderful words & thoughts & prayers! You know I'll keep everyone updated as her progress continues.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast