Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Dancin with the stars in the Community Center forums; Does anyone watch DANCING WITH THE STARS. I like this show, whom do you think should be voted off, if you watch. I'll go first MASTER P..... What in the ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Dancin with the stars

Does anyone watch DANCING WITH THE STARS. I like this show, whom do you think should be voted off, if you watch. I'll go first

MASTER P..... What in the world .... the first week him and his partner got a 12, i believe the most lowest possible score.... My husband says maybe he'll do better when they have to do a hip hop routine... If he makes it that far....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I got addicted to it on season 1. I agree with you about Master "P". I just don't like his attitude. I feel real sorry for his partner. She is too cute to put up with c***. I was not as impressed with that female wrestler. I thought that Lisa Renna (SP?) did a much better job than the judges gave her credit for.

What dances will they be doing tonight?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I agree, it seems like he really doesn't care... Like Ho hum... Laura, it comes on tonight, oh goodie... I thought it was on Tuesday and i missed it. I will definitely have to watch it.... As far as the dances, i believe they choose individually... I thought Jerry Rice did well, also Tatum Oneil...

I agree about Tatum. She really seemed touch with all of the praise that the judges gave her. I almost felt sorry for her. Drew Lachey, what else can I say... I'm a little partial to those Lachey brothers .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I really liked Drew Lachey, tho I think his dance background with a band, and the fact that is wife is a dancer, probably gives him an advantage.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I really liked Drew Lachey, tho I think his dance background with a band, and the fact that is wife is a dancer, probably gives him an advantage.
    definitely....

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    But, the type of dancing that he did in 98 Degrees and Ball Room dancing are, I feel, completly different. Don't you think so?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay I agree Master P can just go fall into the river. Why is he even on the show and how come he didn't get kicked off last night.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    as Brick Tamland from Anchorman would say

I Dont Know What Were Yelling About!!!
    Loud Noises!!!!
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    as Brick Tamland from Anchorman would say

I Dont Know What Were Yelling About!!!
    Loud Noises!!!!
    ?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Okay I agree Master P can just go fall into the river. Why is he even on the show and how come he didn't get kicked off last night.
    my question exactly.... i just thought he would have done better than he did, and his poor partner is working her little tail off, and he's up there doing the 2 step.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I refuse and wont watch this show, but what I heard on ET or something was that Master P stepped in for his son Little Romeo, who was sick or hurt or something.

Did anyone watch the people's choice awards where George Lopez made fun f Jessica Simpson?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Ok, I refuse and wont watch this show, but what I heard on ET or something was that Master P stepped in for his son Little Romeo, who was sick or hurt or something.

Did anyone watch the people's choice awards where George Lopez made fun f Jessica Simpson?

No what did he say?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Something about they were sorry that Nick Leshea (sp?) couldn't make it, but they already had enough seat fillers. They put the camera on her and he said "Is she laughing?" She shook her head no.

And he replies, "That makes up for Dukes of Hazzard"
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

that Master P stepped in for his son Little Romeo, who was sick or hurt or something.

Well, little romeo needs to get well, i guess he couldn't get him to step down huh. Is Romeo old enough to be dancin with the stars. I am pretty sure that Mr Purnell (master P) got talked about when he got home....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast