Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Friday the 13th in the Community Center forums; I don't know if any of you are superstitious but how was your Friday the 13th?...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

Friday the 13th

I don't know if any of you are superstitious but how was your Friday the 13th?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    No problems. I'm not in bed yet, but nothing bad happened.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I survived another Friday the 13th. Thanx for caring.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

13 is my lucky number and usually Friday the 13th's are rather good for me. I guess that the 13th was better than the 12th.....so that's a good thing. Besides that....it was Friday the 13th that I spoke to Rich, Ann, Summer and Lara on the phone for the first time! So that made it a wonderful Friday the 13th!!!

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Friday the 13th was my sons 10th birthday, so at this house it was a great day.
    Maggie

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Stressful, very stressful. I need to learn to say no and order my medication a lot earlier than I did.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Not a superstitious person myself, I had no problems with the day. AND I got to talk to Melissa on the phone - so how cool was that?!!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    13 is my lucky number and usually Friday the 13th's are rather good for me. I guess that the 13th was better than the 12th.....so that's a good thing. Besides that....it was Friday the 13th that I spoke to Rich, Ann, Summer and Lara on the phone for the first time! So that made it a wonderful Friday the 13th!!!

Here!! Here!!

I don't have aproblem either with the number 13 - or Friday 13h at all!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    OK, so mine was TERRIBLE! My two older kids woke up with fevers...I decided to skip work and stayed home with them...then crazy people kept calling me with drama (um....Jerrame.....-Just kidding, that was the best part of the day!) and then my older son called me to his room, where he asked me to give him a hug cuz his tummy hurt (I know, sweet, but then...) he proceeded to throw up on my shoulder, down my back, and onto my little one year old, who was at my feet.
    LOVE Friday the 13th.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    My Aunt and Uncle were married on a friday the 13th in october many years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    OK, so mine was TERRIBLE! My two older kids woke up with fevers...I decided to skip work and stayed home with them...then crazy people kept calling me with drama (um....Jerrame.....-Just kidding, that was the best part of the day!) and then my older son called me to his room, where he asked me to give him a hug cuz his tummy hurt (I know, sweet, but then...) he proceeded to throw up on my shoulder, down my back, and onto my little one year old, who was at my feet.
    LOVE Friday the 13th.
    Wow....Nic, sorry doesn't seem sufficient enough. Hope the kids are feeling better! And I hope that this "Jerrame" person you speaks of leaves you alone!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Oh, that tops how my day went. I think you win the virtual lollipop for the worst Friday the 13th story! Not much beats puke down back!

Yea, it wasn't fun, but all is well now. So, where is my virtual award?!?!?!haha

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh man! You did have a BAD day & weekend! I hope y'all all are feeling better now!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

All is just fine now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast