Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss All moved in.....and Expedition Everest! in the Community Center forums; Hey y'all! I watched Wishes from my patio last night!!!! Wooo Hoooo!! It was very, very cool! Now we are home and unpacking. Last night we got the kitchen, bathroom ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

All moved in.....and Expedition Everest!

Hey y'all!

I watched Wishes from my patio last night!!!! Wooo Hoooo!! It was very, very cool! Now we are home and unpacking. Last night we got the kitchen, bathroom (s), MJ's toys, all the clothes unpacked (I now have all of my appliances and dishes in the kitchen and I still have room to move and cook, it is soooo cool) The new place is great, I was worried that some of our furniture wouldn't fit, but it does and it looks awsome, I'll get some pics up soon. Our stove and dishwasher are all new, so is the carpeting.

This morning we jetted over to AK for about two hours to ride Everest and let MJ play in the Boneyard. Everest is very cool, the drop isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, going backwards is a little bit disorienting, the queue is very neat (at least the FP one is, we didn't use the regular queue) overall, a cool ride! Oh and we got a very cool "I conquered Expedition Everest" sunscreen for our car windshield (that was the free gift for CM's riding)

Disability note: The ride is very smooth and not jerky at all, it didn't hurt me at all like some of the older coasters do...The wheelchair seats are at the back of the train.

I am still feeling some of the effects of the drug overdose, MJ is having trouble sleeping because of all of the changes. Andrew and I are going to knock out the craft room tonight so most everything should be unpacked soon and she and I can get into a routine.

I'd like to say thank you to some special people who devoted their weekend to helping us....
    Adam (OmegaKnight)
    Mike (Slade)
    Cliff and Wesley
    Courtney (from County Bounty)
    Daina (FL Attractions)
    Andy (FIL) and Kevin (BIL)
    Eric (Safari)

I'll be cooking you all dinner soon!

Edit: it didn't post my whole post, trying again....
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 01-23-2006 at 04:37 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Are you going to get a chance to meet up with us on Sat?
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

I can probably make it, let me make sure I have someone who can take us home and push MJ's chair...

I would love to go, Andrew has to work so I have to figure out the logistics...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I will keep my fingers crossed. BTW I have that board set up for you on the "other" site (the one called Magical Mountain ) for a while now
    Last edited by nrose101; 01-23-2006 at 05:09 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    I will keep my fingers crossed. BTW I have that board set up for you on the "other" site (the one called Magical Mountain ) for a while now
    Coolio! I'll be over as soon as I am done unpacking!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Hey Bonny....glad you got moved in...we still have at least 2-3 more trucks full to go....geez I have too much stuff, as for unpacking..hmmpff--yeah that will happen maybe by the time we move again...lol You can come up and unpack for me...I got lots of room now and a full downstairs bath with only 2 small step to the door-so semi accessible that is if you dont mind sleeping with all of Meghyns toys..lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

That would be so fun Vix! Can't wait to see pics of your new place too...

I am obsessive about unpacking, Andrew and his dad are putting up shelves in the craft room and my goal is to get it all gone through and put away tonight...as soon as MJ goes to sleep.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    WOW ...you have ambition....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Yup, my record is three days, if we get the craft room unpacked tonight I will beat that recod!

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    WOW ...you have ambition....lol

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I am so impressed! We moved in six years ago and I think there are still about 10 boxes to go through.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the moving update, and the EE info....any ideas what kids say, 8-9 years old might think of it? (thinking of my son later this year....)
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

I am neurotic about neatness! LOL BTW Snow, if we have any luck at all MJ's new Wheelchair should be here soon and I should be able to post pics (I'll send some to the kids too, I'll need you to PM me the address)

Nicole, I knew a lot about the ride so there was nothing that acared me, but I can see that it might be a bit scary for the younger set or those that don't know about it...(PM me if you want me to send you details about the ride)

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Sounds like things are going well!!
    Wish I had a craft room!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Ok, just got done sorting 12 book boxes, of those, we are keeping 4 or so....I think that is all I am going to get done tonight, but 3 friends are coming over to help tomorrow, so we should get more done...

Pics of the new place are up on MJ's Blog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast