Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Bored Out of My Mind in the Community Center forums; Hey guys, I just thought that because this class is SOOOO GOD AWFUL BORING, i would write a little note. This Intro to Communication class, you would think, would be ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

Bored Out of My Mind

Hey guys,

I just thought that because this class is SOOOO GOD AWFUL BORING, i would write a little note. This Intro to Communication class, you would think, would be similar to Spaceship Earth and the history of the subject but NOOOOO (sarcastic tone) it is a philosophy type class. So because it is all over my head, I just sit. At least mandy understands whats going on and can pay attention (she says hi), and I yeah am playing around online. So I hope that all of you guys are having a good day, It is rainy and nice temp. outside here at U. South Florida.

Oh i guess I can talk a little....Congrats to Bonny and Andrew and MJ on their move, and to AK on the somewhat completion of EE and to Disney Theatrics on the rehearsals of Tarzan (the musical). For those that have requested prayers....mine are with you. and because i am working off the top of my head I can only remember a few thinngs and names so i wish everyone the very best and I will pack up now and just sit for the next couple of minutes.

All the best,
    Paul
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Question - are you majoring in Communications? I have a degree in Speech Comm, so I am just curious....

Lara
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Better to be bored in Florida than in Indiana where it's cold and windy today.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    It is snowy and cold here in Michigan, so count your blessings and get out in the sun!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    First, yes i am a Communication Major and it is overcast here...no sun
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    As a teacher, I say

PAY ATTENTION!

Realistically, I totally undersstand. I am waiting for students to finish a paper so I can grade them. Sometimes, it is teach, teach, teach. Right now, it's wait, wait, wait. They probably look at me like you do at your teacher when you don't understand.

Enjoy your day and hope you will quit being bored soon. Sunny here in TX- right now anyway.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey Paul are you going to be around next month? Don't forget my crew and I are heading back your way and would love to see you. Let me know.

BTW: I major in communications in College and yes some of the glasses can get pretty boring. So as a mom I say turn your butt around and listen to that teacher. But as your friend I say take a nap just kidding

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN