Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Resurfacing with Updates in the Community Center forums; Just wanted to apologize for my recent absence from the board. Been amazingly busy. Still working at Universal on Earthquake, and I'm also a model/dancer/performance artist for a local company ...
    JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder

Resurfacing with Updates

Just wanted to apologize for my recent absence from the board. Been amazingly busy. Still working at Universal on Earthquake, and I'm also a model/dancer/performance artist for a local company called AntiBabe. Dating a really fabulous guy named Trystan, who lives here but is in Oregon spending time with his father for the next few months. Doing as much modeling and acting as I possibly can, my next gig will be as a promo model at the Daytona 500. Working hard, playing hard, just living my life. I will be at the EE meet on Saturday, so I hope to see some of you there!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hi! Sounds like you have been busy. Thanks for the update!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    You're a busy bee now aren't ya? Glad to hear things are going well for you! Thanks for updating us! You should post some pics of all your work for us to enjoy!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Glad to see you again! Sounds like you are real busy but having fun. Say Hello to Trystan!