Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss GrumpyDude's Vacation....... in the Community Center forums; i've decided, i'm taking about a week long vacation from the forums. a combination of work, family garbage, and stuff going on here which my head is not in the ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

GrumpyDude's Vacation.......

i've decided, i'm taking about a week long vacation from the forums. a combination of work, family garbage, and stuff going on here which my head is not in the right place, definitely not to be beneficial here.

while i'm gone, Tampa is filling in on Dear GrumpyDude, so the rules still apply and don't harass him too bad.

on my vacation, just as you travel to other places in real life, i'm traveling to other places in cyber life. i'll be checking in and leaving postcards.

bye, i'll miss you all, see you next Friday, or sooner if this is a bad idea!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    for the first stop of my "vacation" i'm going back to where it all started.........videogame forums!

for the rest of my itinerary, i plan on checking out some other sites i used to visit, followed by some sites i've been meaning to visit (cause trouble on). we'll see what happens.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Have fun on your vacation! Remember, sunscreen is your friend! Eat at some good places and don't forget to write your trip report! hee hee
    (you will be missed, will TRY not to give Tampa a difficult time)
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm on it boss, it's quite a feeling to feel the squish in your shoes.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Enjoy your Vacation GD!! Looking forward to you returning - not to say that Tampa won't do a good job in you abscence!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Hurry back....Tampa's answers are confusing! I prefer the straight forward, slap in your face approach that you give us!

Postcard #1

well, the first leg of my trip didn't last long. i quickly realized why i don't go to those forums anymore.......you know, besides not playing videogames anymore.

well, off to find a new motorcycle forum. the one i was frequenting had gotten way to clique, imagine Lori, Rich and I being the only ones talking here, and never acknowledging anyone else. how long would you stick around?

hope everyone is well. i'll write again soon!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    ooo, will there be balloons and pony rides on your next vacation stop?
    I know you don't do "apologies"...so I'll just say I was a bad, bad girl, and it will never happen again. I am glad to have Tampa hanging around, I missed him, but Ask GD isn't the same without your brand of rage. Come home soon.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

WOW! A postcard already????? You really do love us! Or......were you just checking in on Tampa?

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Have a great vacation GD! See ya soon!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Postcard #2

i learned something important on this leg of the trip......over at Satannet, they really, really hate it when you end your posts with "remember, Jesus loves you!". what can i say, i'm an equal opportunity a'hole!

motorcycle forum search isn't going as expected. lots of debate, old vs. new, harley vs. foreign, biker vs. RUB, blah blah blah......

miss you guys!

Ok....enough already! Why don't you just come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    LOVED the update GD.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Oh, Fries sound really good right now. Love the satannet comment in a weird way. Enjoy your vacation.

Update

i decided to equalize everything and cause chaos and mayhem on other religious sites.

went to a Roman Catholic site and proclaimed Jesus was weak, he should've taken up the sword and laid waste to his enemies.

went to a Jewish site to tell them about the ribs i'm going to have tonight, and my classic BBQ pork chops.

went to a Muslim site and told them that if they'd chill out and have a few drinks instead of blowing stuff up people may take them more serious.

i'm not going to find a Bhuddist site to pick a fight with them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast