Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Survivor Exile Island in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by GaRain Hey, if I can ever get the thing to work for me, I will join the team! Last night was interesting. I am still not good ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Hey, if I can ever get the thing to work for me, I will join the team!

Last night was interesting. I am still not good with names, so I am curious as to wether the guy on exile island found the idol or not, cause they didn't focus on him after that bad rain.
    Didn't like the fact that they went after the 2 older women after complimenting them on their camp. And quite frankly, after someone complained as much as the cigarette guy did, I would vote his behind off in a moment!
    I agree Lara! I thought it was crappy how he was like "vote me off, I wanna go home, wah, wah wah...." then he changes his mind and the two guys are like "okay, one of you are going home, don't really care which one it is but it ain't gonna be one of us four". If I were one of the two other younger women I would have been booting his butt out so fast his head would be spinning! PITA

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    That guy annoyed me.

Anyone else on the team yet?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Poor Bruce!!
    That immunity challenge was hillarious!
    Cherie found something she was good at.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I hated that they showed the hidden immunity idol being found. I would have rather waited to see him reveal it when it was expected. Although.....the way they edit things, could this mean that Terry never get's close to being voted off the island and that's why they show us him finding the idol???

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i don't think Terry would get as far as people expect without the idol. i think after the merge, they would have him pegged as a threat.

he has a "get out of jail free card" now, but he better win them immunities after the merge.

my money is on Austin. he's very fit and can by physical, he's very nice and friendly and is gaining everyone's trust, and .........he's already playing the game and not many people even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    my money is on Austin. he's very fit and can by physical, he's very nice and friendly and is gaining everyone's trust, and .........he's already playing the game and not many people even realize it.
    And how many of the previous winners fit this description??? Need I remind you of Richard Hatch???

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    And how many of the previous winners fit this description??? Need I remind you of Richard Hatch???
    and, need i remind you how many other times i've picked the winners!?

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I hated that they showed the hidden immunity idol being found. I would have rather waited to see him reveal it when it was expected. Although.....the way they edit things, could this mean that Terry never get's close to being voted off the island and that's why they show us him finding the idol???
    Just a thought.... could they have shown him finding it because someone else checks his things and "finds" it at camp?

I wonder how the producers would handle THAT?

I wondered from the beginning how the person who found it would keep it from the others.

WOW and it's BIG! Not easy to hide, say, on your person for every tribal council.

I agree Lara! I thought it was crappy how he was like "vote me off, I wanna go home, wah, wah wah...." then he changes his mind and the two guys are like "okay, one of you are going home, don't really care which one it is but it ain't gonna be one of us four". If I were one of the two other younger women I would have been booting his butt out so fast his head would be spinning! PITA
    Oh and I agree Melis... He can't be gone soon enough for me.

Funny how some people make it pretty far totally because someone else was such a PITA.

Under the radar baby, under the radar!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

and, need i remind you how many other times i've picked the winners!?
    Is this a trick question???? Have you picked winners before?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Just a thought.... could they have shown him finding it because someone else checks his things and "finds" it at camp?

I wonder how the producers would handle THAT?

I wondered from the beginning how the person who found it would keep it from the others.

WOW and it's BIG! Not easy to hide, say, on your person for every tribal council.

That could be.....I know that thought has to cross some of their minds. Maybe he will hide it somewhere outside of the camp. Also...they do always take their bags with them to tribal council, so he will probably just stash it in there and then if he gets voted off he can tell Jeff that he has it (which I'm quite sure Jeff already knows!).

Is this a trick question???? Have you picked winners before?
    Here? Yes. the past two Amazing Races.

this Amazing Race, give me two episodes, and i'll do it again.

Reminder......Survivor is on tonight (Wednesday) due to the NCAA tournament coverage tomorrow.

Here? Yes. the past two Amazing Races.

this Amazing Race, give me two episodes, and i'll do it again.
    So.....it's been more than 2 episodes, who is your choice to take it?

I find most of them extremely unlikeable.

I would have went with Dan, but he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    I find most of them extremely unlikeable.

I would have went with Dan, but he is gone.
    I was referring to GD's post about picking the winners of AR. I too have been having a hard time being drawn to one particular person on Survivor. Just not feeling this cast.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast