Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Survivor Exile Island in the Community Center forums; i've boycotted amazing race. they put it on at 10, which is past the wife's bedtime and on during Build or Bust, which is one of my Top 5 favorite ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i've boycotted amazing race.

they put it on at 10, which is past the wife's bedtime and on during Build or Bust, which is one of my Top 5 favorite shows.

hopefully they'll take the hint and put it back to 8 or 9 next time.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Didn't get to watching Amaazing Race last night - too much American Idol! And tonight's Survivor is one of those recap shows - still on my TiVO, however. I won't be able to watch either until tomorrow - as you may not have known, I am going to see MOTLEY CRUE tonight!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Please Kick Off Shane!!!!
    He Is Such A Freak!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Please Kick Off Shane!!!!
    He Is Such A Freak!

ya think????????? I cannot believe he has "survived" this freakin' long!

I think Shane may have lasted this long because the others think they could win against him. What the heck is he doing with that "blackberry"?

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WOW! Just found this thread. I love Survior. Shane is the nut everyone wants to take to the end. Cherie is awesome. Terry goes down as one of the best in the history of the game. IT seems like this last week that Terry and Cherie completely dominated the game. Terry phsyically and Cherie planning the whole vote out Country thing. But not thinking either of them is gonna win. So who is gonna win?

Sean
    Keep Swimming...Swimming...Swimming

Wow, Cerie, I think, is definately working on the OUTWIT part of the game! Glad to see Shane is gone. That boy is NUTS!!!

Yeah...Shane is gone but those people are crazier!! Any of them could have won a million dollars taking Shane to the final. Is everyone is hoping to go to the final with Terry so that the jury that is made up of mostly their tribe is going to carry them to victory? They blind sided both Courtney and now Shane and that pisses people off in this game. So how loyal will the 2 of them be to their own tribe members?

Sean

So, who should each take to the finale 2?

I think anyone would do well against Aras. Mainly because he is a big talker with no follow through - if they see that.

Did you see Courtney stick her tongue out at Danielle? I don't think she will be getting her vote....

I think all of them would be stupid to take Terry.....

I think Aras would get all the votes. He votes with the tribe. He seems to always just get beaten by Terry so he kind of has the he has tryed very hard to get to the final thing going for him.

I guess Terry has Austin, Sally, probably Bruce, probably Courtney, and most likely Shane after the blind side. Maybe he has stacked a full deck.

I just think it changes the game dramtically because Shane, the main villian was voted out. The rest of the people are not that villianous, they are maybe more like Iago from Othello (Or to Disney up our Shakesherian villians, Scar from The Lion King). Cerie is Iago all the way and I love her.

Despite having Courtney sticking her tongue out at Danielle, I think Danielle has a good shot of winning.

The best final 2 would be Terry and Aras. Let the alpha male and the wanna be alpha male fight it out!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! ;-)

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I think is is kind of funny, as each of them gets blind sided and voted out they may all end up voting against thier own tribemates. None of them had a clue that there might be a pecking order? At the very least they didn't know where they stood in that order.

I agree that to me it looks like Terry keeps racking up votes because people are getting miffed.

I LOVE it every time Terry wins yet another challange. He never pulls back.

Last edited by MickeyBabe; 05-05-2006 at 09:09 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think Terry is gonna win. Well, he's guaranteed a spot in the final 3, but if he doesn't win that last immunity challange, he's not gonna make it to the final 2--No one would be stupid enough to bring him, since they would lose against him. Everyone would probably vote for him-He deserves to win--The jury usually ends up voting for who really played the game, and who really "Outwit, Outplayed and Outlasted" and if he gets to the final two by winning every immunity challenge, I think the jury will respect him enough to vote for him.

As for Shane, I didn't really like him. But, I found him amusing. He was crazy...All his comments at the last immunity challenge, and then he said something to the effect of "One of you will be going home tonight...dun dun DUNNN." As crazy as he was, he was one of the few who were able to stay honest during the game. I still don't think he deserved to win, because he really thought he had a lot more control than he really did...I guess the whole deceit thing is a part of the game though.

I think Cherie has a chance of winning. In the beginning of the season, it was either her or her friend going home, and it was her friend, and everyone was positive that she would be next...Yet, here she is.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    GO TERRY!!!!

Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Shane Powers is gone...and I must admit, it's much later than I thought.

Terry did exactly what I would have done by giving Shane the night with his son Boston (I kinda feel sorry for Boston though...I'd get tired of all the "Boston Powers" cracks after a while...)

I'm rooting for Terry to take it. I have always rooted for LaMina, and since my top choice Sally was voted out, Terry is next in line. I'm noticing some similarities between Terry and Tom Westman, who won Palau. Will the dominant male figure do it again?

Terry has won a whopping 5 straight Immunity Challenges - that's a tie for the Survivor record with Colby Donaldson, who also won 5 in a row in Australia. I hope Terry goes for this next one...can he break Colby's record, which has been in place for the past 5 years?

On a related note, May 31 is the 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Survivor. Hard to imagine that it was 6 years ago when we were all saying "I don't care who wins as long as it's not Richard!"
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

No Survivor has ever won the car and won the million dolars. Terry won the car. Just something to think about.

Sean

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast