Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Survivor Exile Island in the Community Center forums; So who's ready for Survivor Exile Island???? I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the changes and surprises they've added. Although...I haven't seen anything yet on the cast, ...

Thumbs up Survivor Exile Island

So who's ready for Survivor Exile Island???? I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the changes and surprises they've added. Although...I haven't seen anything yet on the cast, so I am looking forward to hearing about them all on Thursday! Who will be the first to go to Exile Island???

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I know this sounds cool! I know nothing about this cast yet....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    4 teams, 2 men's, 2 women's. I think they have them split by age groups - which I think is really weird....but we will see how it goes.

I will be watching on Friday night (yeah for TiVO!), as I am taking my mom to see Sylvia Brown tomorrow night. Oh, and my mom sprained her ankle yesterday - 3 hours in the emergency room for them to tell me that!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    4 teams, 2 men's, 2 women's. I think they have them split by age groups - which I think is really weird....but we will see how it goes.

I will be watching on Friday night (yeah for TiVO!), as I am taking my mom to see Sylvia Brown tomorrow night. Oh, and my mom sprained her ankle yesterday - 3 hours in the emergency room for them to tell me that!!!
    Ooooo! I would love to go see Sylvia Browne Lara! She fasinates me! Let me know how that goes!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    this could go to either extreme, it could be either really, really good, or it could really flop!

have to tune in and see.

Okay...I saw the first 10 minutes and then pretty much missed everything up until 8:35 taking care of the boys. So I really didn't get a feel for any of the people yet. I did however think that the tribal council area looked amazing! I think it's my favorite so far.

Ok, I did watch last night after I got home from Sylvia (Melissa, she is a very funny woman with such insight and knowledge, love her. Unfortunately, she didn't call my # - they oversold the event - and I didn't get to ask her a question).

Anyhoo.....saw the whole thing, I still don't know names, but it was interesting with the split of people. I hate it for the chick that got left on the island, I think they should have left b oobs there.....that is what I am gonna call that one girl. And why does Jeff have to call them older guys, older women....don't they have tribe names?
    And the older women were doing great - despite the leaf scare - but WHY IN THE HECK would you vote off the one woman who knows what they are doing at the very beginning of the game? Get rid of the chick that is SCARED OF LEAVES!!!!

Just found this smiley and had to use it......

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That was CRAZY last night... voting off the one person who could have helped them! Because of that, the Older Women tribe will probably be back at the Tribal Council again next week after they lose the next challenge... I would have thought that Cilia or the Entertainer girl should have been voted off... Cilia was definitely not used to surviving outside, and the entertainer girl (the one with the short blond hair) just stood there while the other three were digging at the end of the challenge... They're in for a rude awakening without Tina!

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Anyone interested in starting up a fantasy team again this time????

Let me know, I will start one later tonight and if there are interested people we can go along with it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I totally forgot about that....will go online tomorrow and check it out. I really need to log off and get some sleep....

I would like to play the fantasy game, if I could get logged into it....argh!

I will try later after work.
    I will leave this screen up so I can remember.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Ok I hope that people will join the tribe.

Tribe name: Disney World Trivia
    Password: disney

Hey, if I can ever get the thing to work for me, I will join the team!

Last night was interesting. I am still not good with names, so I am curious as to wether the guy on exile island found the idol or not, cause they didn't focus on him after that bad rain.
    Didn't like the fact that they went after the 2 older women after complimenting them on their camp. And quite frankly, after someone complained as much as the cigarette guy did, I would vote his behind off in a moment!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast