Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Fun with your money - online in the Community Center forums; So I found a dollar bill in my change the other week which had the following written on the bottom: "track this bill www.wheresgeorge.com " So I went and typed ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

Fun with your money - online

So I found a dollar bill in my change the other week which had the following written on the bottom: "track this bill www.wheresgeorge.com"

So I went and typed in the serial number and series (year) of the bill and found it had been in Massachusetts just a few days earlier (and is now in NY). So I went through my wallet and marked the money I had there and entered it all online. Now I'm addicted, and waiting for one of 'my' entries to 'hit' somewhere...

Of course, I had to search WDW's zip, and found some bills that had made their way to/from the Disney parks. Like this one and this one and this one...

Are you addicted yet? No? Well if you find a bill with this written on it, go enter it. And if you want to get hooked, just register and enter your money. Quite nifty.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope