Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss My daughter's a tough chick! in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 We live in Michigan darling........It's nothing to get 5 feet of snow up where Nicole lives! True! Yet another reason us northern chicks are tough!...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    We live in Michigan darling........It's nothing to get 5 feet of snow up where Nicole lives!
    True! Yet another reason us northern chicks are tough!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    True! Yet another reason us northern chicks are tough!
    Much as I'm loathed to disagree with The Beach Boys, I for one am real glad they're not all California girls........
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I've always loved that song bc the nothern girls really do rock but i havnt asked if we do keep em warm at night
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

The answer is yes they can.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I just wish there a song celebrating "older" women other than Mrs. Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I just wish there a song celebrating "older" women other than Mrs. Robinson.
    "Whole Lotta Rosie," by AC/DC, maybe?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    So you guys want an older woman from the north? Cuz if thats what u want i sadly cant help, but i could help w/ the north.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Teacher Lady, forget what I said earlier (I was really reachin' with AC/DC). The song celebrating older women would be "Martha," by Mr. Loaf.

I'm kind of annoyed this one didn't spring to mind earlier......

Again, I get down on my knees and thank whatever higher powers there may be that they aren't all California girls (I just overheard a couple of local gals discussing visibile pantyline as though it was cancer.......)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    Again, I get down on my knees and thank whatever higher powers there may be that they aren't all California girls (I just overheard a couple of local gals discussing visibile pantyline as though it was cancer.......)
    I'm with ya! I am a northern gal for sure!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12