Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Steelers Ward & Bettis at Parade at MK in the Community Center forums; I noticed someone was looking for pics. As a lifelong fan of the Steelers, I of course had to go to the parade. It was great. Steelers and Disney, my ...
    Disneyixie is offline A-Ticket holder

Steelers Ward & Bettis at Parade at MK

I noticed someone was looking for pics.

As a lifelong fan of the Steelers, I of course had to go to the parade. It was great. Steelers and Disney, my day doesn't get much better.

Anyway, I have some photos up at Shutterfly, if anyone is interested in seeing them.

There is a particularly good one (2) of Hines & Mic looking right at me. Its probably because I had a balloon tied to me, and it was right over my head.

Here are the pics, I hope you enjoy!

Brooke

http://imzadi.shutterfly.com/action/

Hey Brooke! It was Mbabe that was asking for pictures of the parade! She will be so happy to see this thread! I will PM her so she's sure not to miss it! Great pictures! I love Mickey and Minnie dressed up as a football player and a cheerleader! Also love the the Bus has his terrible towel and is waving it proud! How cool that you were there, would have love to have seen that. Wow, you must have been booking it around the park to get all the pictures you did in all the different locations!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us!!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I can't wait to show my daughter!

Thank you again Disneyixie... you ROCK.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Knew you'd be happy Mbabe....BTW...Hines Ward is going to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow and they said hopefully The Bus next week. I think I also heard that one of them is going to be on the Tonight Show tonight....