Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
General Discussions Discuss Deepest, Darkest, Dirty little Disney Secret.... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA The Dole whip can be found at the Aloha Isle in Adventureland (actually, it's almost within throwing distance of where you probably get your Citrus ...
    disneylover87 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA View Post
    The Dole whip can be found at the Aloha Isle in Adventureland (actually, it's almost within throwing distance of where you probably get your Citrus Swirl (Sunshine Tree Terrace, if I'm not mistaken?). It's essentially the same thing, but with pineapple instead of orange juice.

BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE JUNGLE CRUISE?!?!?!?! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!
    Ok, ok... I'm just kidding. To each their own preferences of course.
    Hehe, I don't know why I don't like it, I just find it a bit tedious I suppose. And thanks for clearing up my confusion about Dole Whips, I'll be sure to try one out next time I'm in the world, whenever that may be!!
    All you need is Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Okay here is my place for my disney confession....

I am a HUGE disney fan, I love love love disney and have been there 10 times. My room (and im married) is decorated in disney and i am the "official" disney expert in my family......

My secret (though its not a secret cause my dad will NEVER let me live it down) is...... I chickened out on the Disney College Program when I was 19. I made my parents drive me there, from BUFFALO,NY so i could have my car, plan a week vacation before my orientation, and on the DAY of my Orientation, I sat on the curb outside and threw a temper tantrum (yes at 19yrs old) because i wanted to go home to my boyfriend and there was no way i was going to stay. My dad even talked to 2 people who were also there for orientation (who i was very mean too, if this was yu.... im SOOOO SORRY!) to try and convince me to stay. We ended up ALL coming home 4 days later.

Good note..... I ended up marrying that boyfriend exactly 2 yrs later!!!! it will be our 8 yr anniv. this jan!

Bad Note.......I've regretted this decision since jan. 1997.

okay... my other confession... i too have never had a dole whip, but only becuase i ALWAYS ate a mickey bar instead, and i have never had a turkey leg. i want one! but i have not had one.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I think Nenny Mouse wins, you crazy girl. j/k
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Ariel16 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i have never been to WDW....just kidding!...ihave never had a turkey leg or been to Animal Kingdom
    Fairy tales do come true!

schnebs is offline A-Ticket holder
    My fiancee and I make ADRs using names of Disney characters. My fiancee's a bit more obvious about it - oddly, they don't think anything of someone named Cinderella making an ADR! Of course, I've used names like Merlin Jones and and they never question mine, either...
    Work is what I do between Disney theme park visits.

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I've never had a Dole Whip.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    My dirty secret is ......the fact that I love disney..I am an 8th generation Floridian with deep ties to the ranching industry in centeral Florida. My grandfather actually owned a chunk of the land that WD bought!!! Because the land was sold for so cheep (given its use) and because land prices have edged out traditional farmers and ranchers in the area my family has an unspoken boycott against WDW. My parents did take us kids regularly when we were little but they would be horrified if they knew how frequently I went as an adult!!! I always have to tell little white lies about my whereabouts when I make a trip!!!!!

My other secret...turkey legs gross me out!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Iheartwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have never been to World Showcase
    I have never been on Everest
    I've never been to any of the water parks
    The second star to the right shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you plan really can come true. The second star to the right shines with a light so rare, And if it's Neverland you need, its light will lead you there.

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Turtle Talk

When turtle talk first opened I had 3 seperate ocassions (wait was too long, missed last show, attraction malfunctioning) in which I somehow was not able to get into a show. Well when my fourth attempt was going to be a "no go" (Sorry Turtle Talk was closed, the cast member said) I decided to be a big 30 year old baby and whine about how "my magic was ruined". I made the cast member feel so sorry for me that he told me that if I could get at least four people in the theatre, that he would ask Crush to do a "special show" for us. Sure enough I was sitting in the theatre 10 minutes later with my fiance and 2 strangers (the only two left in the giftshop) I had convinced to go. I was so excited when Crush approached my fiance and me and starting talking! And everyone says that they always approach the kids or people with the kids , boy are they wrong
    Annual Passholder.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I've never been to Downtown Disney! (That will change in less than 2 months!)
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    - never been to a Disney water park

-never been to Disney Quest

-never been to Pleasure Island

-I'm kind of obsessed with finding a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer's Island every trip.

-I went to the Princess breakfast for my 18th birthday and my family were the only ones without a small child there.

-I go to 1900 Park Fare just to have dinner with Prince Charming.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    I have never seen any of the the shows or parades!!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    OK, I'll admit it, (deep breath)...although I LOVE the Magic Kingdom and it is my favorite park...I DON'T like Tomorrowland...AT ALL! My DH makes me ride Buzz and the Speedway cars when he is with me, but if he isn't there my daughter and I avoid it like the plague! Oh, and I've never had a Dole Whip either...guess I'll have to try one of those sometime. Can't believe I uttered those words out loud!!
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

Donaldfan3000 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Deepest, Darkest, Dirty little Disney Secret....

Lets see... I have never had dole whip either....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678