Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Off Kilter in EPCOT in the Community Center forums; I don't know if any of you have seen these guys play or not but we just got back from WDW and we saw them play and they are awesome. ...
    SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder

Off Kilter in EPCOT

I don't know if any of you have seen these guys play or not but we just got back from WDW and we saw them play and they are awesome. They play between the UK (British Isles) and Canada. I'm actually taking my first bagpipe lesson on Monday so wish me luck...lol...these guys were so good it inspired me.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Wow- that is inspiration! Good Luck! I haven't seen them but I have heard they are good.

YEAH!!!...they were very inspiring. I am of Scottish descent so this is perfect. I have a chance to learn some history about my culture and have fun doing it too.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    good luck

Heading there in about an hour...I will post how it goes. Also we are having a Celtic festival here in less than a month and the lead singer/Piper of Off Kilter is going to judge a bagpipe contest. Pretty cool...

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 04:49 PM.

I had an awesome lesson. You start out playing a chanter ( which sounds kinda like a duckcall) then as you get better you can move on to pipes eventually. Most of the guys I played with know the lead guy from Off Kilter. They say all the band members are friendly guys and are genuine. Some of them even come teach and spend time in Baton Rouge. The lead singer/bagpiper is coming down in a few weeks for a Celtic festival here....Awesome!!!