Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Jobs fair at Disney World in the Community Center forums; Walt Disney World is opening its spring rush season by seeking to fill hundreds of positions at a jobs fair to be held today through Wednesday at the Walt Disney ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Jobs fair at Disney World

Walt Disney World is opening its spring rush season by seeking to fill hundreds of positions at a jobs fair to be held today through Wednesday at the Walt Disney World Casting Center.

Disney is hiring full-time, part-time and seasonal employees for food and beverage, housekeeping, lifeguarding, cooking, service, entertainment and attractions positions at all four Disney theme parks, two water parks and more than 20 hotels.

Applications will be taken between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Those interested in applying should visit the Casting Center, 1515 Buena Vista Drive, across from Downtown Disney Marketplace, or call the Disney Jobline at 407-828-1000 for more information or to schedule an interview.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hey, this is what Jer should try to do this week! I wish I could be there at the job fair!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    I'd love to be able to go to the job fair! Maybe one of these days...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!