Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Update on Us in the Community Center forums; Things have been a bit nuts around here, so I haven't been posting as much, just wanted to share some things (more details can be found in MJ's Blog) Our ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Update on Us

Things have been a bit nuts around here, so I haven't been posting as much, just wanted to share some things (more details can be found in MJ's Blog)

Our car blew up a few weeks ago, transmission died on Andrew's way to work. It stunk, but we did have some good come out of it. Andrew's parents bought us a mini van that is big enough for all of our stuff Mine and MJ's chairs can go in fully assembled. This week we will be starting to get it fitted with tie downs so MJ can ride in her wheelchair. We will also be saving up for a ramp for it. The really greeat thing about it is that it has power steering, so I can drive it!!!! I got my license a week and a half ago It is nice to know that I can go places if I want to.

Our new insurance has kicked in, so this week is full of doctors appointments and stuff.

My place has been nicknamed the BVC (Bonny Vacation Club) by our friends Lisa and Jim. We've had lots of company and visitors since moving, so it has been a good move all the way around.

One fun thing that happened is that MJ got a invite to a Cast Member prieview of the new princess boutique, she will be getting the Crown Package and it will happen this Monday at 9:50, I will be sure to do a write up of it.

The new apartment is still great. Andrew is working a ton of overtime right now, so it is a challenge, but better than not working

All other updates are on the blog
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Hi Bonny,
    Glad to hear that you dont have to be squished into that little car with no AC anymore. Does the van have it? Meghyn would go nuts over the princess thing. Been trying to avoid giving in to the hype on them but she seems to like them---now if Disney would only get the rights to My Little Pony she would be a very happy child. So.....How far in advance should I book my room at the BVC? LOL
    Take care
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Hi Bonny,
    Glad to hear that you dont have to be squished into that little car with no AC anymore. Does the van have it? Meghyn would go nuts over the princess thing. Been trying to avoid giving in to the hype on them but she seems to like them---now if Disney would only get the rights to My Little Pony she would be a very happy child. So.....How far in advance should I book my room at the BVC? LOL
    Take care
    Hey Vix! Yep, van has AC Disney doesn't have rights to MLP, but you can buy MLP accessories in a box (like the potato head thing) MJ got given a box of those for her birthday

As far as the BVC, not long at all! We take reservations via PM! LOL
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Yeah saw the box of parts thing but was kinda hoping she would spend her money on something actually disney that didnt involve a million little parts...lol Of all the neat stuff at WDW she buys a MLP. Just a single pony not the box'o'stuff . Oh well it was one I had never seen before so was ok...lol We actually have Ponyville or Ponyland or what ever its called taking up a large corner of her room ***shakes head LOL Donnie actually knows some of their names too (tho he wouldnt admit it in public) LOL

I'd like to book for next year but wait do I have to go to one of those things where they make you watch a boring video for hours on end? LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    although you car blew up, so glad that you have a VAN now with AC.. how great is that... as vix said, my dd would be to excited about the princesses....

thanks as always for sharing
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Bon,

Nice to hear from you and that things are OK. LOVE the "BVC" name!

Let us know about MJ's package at the Boutique! (do I hear article/review)?

Take care, and give our best to the family!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Glad to hear the good news! Glad to hear from you- can't wait to hear about the boutique!

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Bon,

Nice to hear from you and that things are OK. LOVE the "BVC" name!

Let us know about MJ's package at the Boutique! (do I hear article/review)?

Take care, and give our best to the family!
    Yes Lou I knew you'd ask that and was already planning it

I think I should get a BVC sign for my front door! LOL