Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Should any of my threads be brought back to life?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

General Discussions Discuss Thread revivals in the Community Center forums; Just curious if anyone thinks I should revive any of the above threads I began. Please vote in the poll....
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Thread revivals

Just curious if anyone thinks I should revive any of the above threads I began. Please vote in the poll.
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 03-23-2006 at 10:31 AM.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    Just curious if anyone thinks I should revive any of the following threads I began.

All depends what is in them?!!

Can we have a list to look at?!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    All depends what is in them?!!

Can we have a list to look at?!!!!
    If you would have been patient my poll would have been up!
    ~Bobby Jack

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I like the bday one!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thumbs up First vote

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I like the bday one!
    Thanks for your input Nicole!
    ~Bobby Jack

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i've stated my feelings before, i believe in thread darwinism. if the thread is good, and is meant to be discussed, it will remain on the first or second page.

if the thread has been worn out, and past its time, and has dropped back pages and pages.......let it die in piece.

my in-laws all miss my grandmother-in-law, but i'm not about to dig up her corpse and throw a fresh, non-worm-eaten dress on her just because they miss her.

let em die!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i've stated my feelings before, i believe in thread darwinism. if the thread is good, and is meant to be discussed, it will remain on the first or second page.

if the thread has been worn out, and past its time, and has dropped back pages and pages.......let it die in piece.

my in-laws all miss my grandmother-in-law, but i'm not about to dig up her corpse and throw a fresh, non-worm-eaten dress on her just because they miss her.

let em die!
    Thanks GD! Looking at it as you do makes much more sense now. If people want to continue seeing my threads they need to post in them!
    ~Bobby Jack

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude

sorry to laugh bobby, but to funny... just like that movies thread i started, can't even remember when i even seen it on the 2nd page... oh well>>> take a looksie at my vote though...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!