Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Anyone as clumsy as me? in the Community Center forums; I tripped going up the stairs this morning and sliced my hand open. Yay! I trip all the time... I usually just laugh it off but my hand hurts! Feel ...
    karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder

Anyone as clumsy as me?

I tripped going up the stairs this morning and sliced my hand open. Yay! I trip all the time... I usually just laugh it off but my hand hurts!

Feel free to share your own tripping/falling/various other clumsy stories.

Karamie

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Yeah i've done that before
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

I always trip up the stairs, have never fallen down the stairs in my life
    GO RED SOX!!!!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Walking to MSB (Main Street Beverage) on my way to work one day, I slammed my foot against the curb of Main Street, and I don't mean I stumbled or tripped, I just SLAMMED my foot into that curb.

It really, *really* hurt to walk for almost a week, but hey, I'm too macho to let that stop me from going to work.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Ask Nathan about his "bagel incident" LOL
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bagel? that should be funny!
    GO RED SOX!!!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Let's see, last Monday I completely missed my chair at work and fell hard on my butt. The kids were all gone, however, as I lay on the ground with tears in my eyes I started thinking "I'm not going to be able to get up until the cleaning ladies come and help me." Luckily I was able to pull myself up into my chair and prayed for the pain to go away. It's now been a week and my tail bone still hurts.

Fast forward to Wednesday of last week. I get up early in the morning to take my dogs out and somehow fall after I get down the steps. I don't know what happened (did I black out? was I still half asleep?), but I fell face forward onto the concrete, thus slicing my left hand with one of the dogs' leashes. Needless to say, last week was rough.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I am a clumsy wreck. Most nights when I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I inevitably run in to my bed post on my way back in bed. I've had the same bed 8 years, you would think I would learn, but nooooo, I usually have a big bruise on my thigh from this...

Today I got my hair caught in my car window while rolling up my window. Hurt pretty bad and I was driving and trying to reach for the button to put it down again.

In disney last month I tripped on a step with the kids while climbing the Swiss Family Robinson tree house and just about broke a banister....

That is just off the top of my head. I really am a mess, ask anyone who knows. me.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Your guys' stories make me feel a lot better!

What's this infamous bagel incident?

Karamie

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Just a few clutzy things on my list.....

Slipped walking across my yard causing me to have a broken ankle that needed surgery with a plate and s c r e w s put in(ask me to feel the s c r e w s-creeps the heck outta ppl) and torn ligements on the other side of the same ankle.
    6 months later--same ankle sprained this time by stepping on a pebble the size of a pea while crossing the street.
    Different ankle years earlier got off cast from a broken and sprained it falling off a horse 2 weeks later. That also caused a nice hoof print shaped bruise on my thigh where the next horse on the trail ride stepped on me. (stupid person riding it apparntly couldnt see my big body lying there--geez)

YES MY ANKLES HAVE ISSUES LOL

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    My middle name should be Grace...ha. I fall all of the time, run into stuff, and loads more. Just two weeks ago at a family member's house, I went to go downstairs, and I kinda missed the step. The next thing I knew, I was at the bottom of the stairsIt was kinda fun. I also tripped over the carpet in the hallway of the Contemporary at 1 am last summer..that was funny.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    my roomie had come back from a trip and left her suitcase lying out for days and i totally walked right into and bruised my toe and now i'm just waiting for the nail to fall off...i am constantly walking into door frames and hitting my head against the mannequins that i change at work...i like to blame it on my low blood pressure but that doesn't really work...oh yeah and i fell up the stairs at work (i work at a dept store so a ton of people saw) some guy was like oh are you ok? do you need help? i am such a spaz!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    PumpkinJack81 said:
    It's now been a week and my tail bone still hurts.
    It will hurt for a while There is nuthin they can do except give you a "donut" to sit on to take pressure off of it.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I have problems with stairs too...I always have to trip up the stairs when I am carrying stuff, like hot coffee! That or I totally miss the bottom step and boom! Ouch! Good to know I'm not alone...

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    I know someone like all of you clumsy's...Mandy...feel like posing your stories!!! It seems to be a regular thing!!! HAHAHAHAHA
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast