Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
General Discussions Discuss punny things in the Community Center forums; oh my goodness... i was wondering where you were going with that. it's great! i vote for very (almost expertly) creative....
    MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    oh my goodness... i was wondering where you were going with that. it's great! i vote for very (almost expertly) creative.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    It took a bit to get there, but is was very good, definatly an A.
    Maggie

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    Over there is a resting pride of lions. This morning the adults went off hunting. They told the cubs not to wander away. However, a couple of small gnus came by, and the young lions could not resist the temptation to try out their own hunting skills. They ran out, chased after the gnus, killed them, and started eating them. Just as the cubs reached the end of their meal, the adults appeared. One of the cubs turned to the rest, and said: "That's the end of the gnus. Here again are the head lions.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

^^ Avatar = Love what you've done to you're hair, Brian!
    =====

Wednesday was rough - after working 24 hours straight I called it a day.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    The Russians are very jealous of the American's Stealth Bombers, so they've decided to build their own.
    It'll be called the Optical Illyushin.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Scientists report that dieters lost brain cells as well as body weight.
    It's a case of think or slim.

The two desk lamps were considered to be social-lights, because they kept going out at night together.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Things made in Australia are high koala-ty.

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Mickey Mouse gives some people Disney spells.

LOVE the Epcot one Rocketeer...awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    LOVE the Epcot one Rocketeer...awesome job.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! If I get up enough courage (and time), I'll do another one - so look out!

In the mean time...

When your internet provider goes bankrupt it's a 'net loss.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Once upon a time, there was a fellow named Luke. An avid boating enthusiast, he finally purchased himself a craft of his own, and patriotically christened her The Fourth of July. He had invited his best buddy Opie to come over that fine day for her maiden voyage. As he waited for his friend, Luke relaxed on the deck and tucked into a sixer of beer.

Opie was running a little late, due to an appointment he had for his wife with the obstetrician. The doctor, a fellow by the name of Juan, was actually Opie's second cousin, so he always gave him a good deal with his care plan.

Now, Luke had been hittin' the brews pretty hard, and when he finally saw his pal Opie running down the pier towards the boat, he stood up to wave and call him on over. Six beers in him already, the rookie sailor's legs were in no shape to handle the roll of the boat under him, and he completely lost his balance. Arms pinwheeling, his hips bumped the side, and he began his short trip into the drink right there in front of the dock. Fortunately, Opie saw his predicament, and raced to the his friend's aid, catching him just in time to keep him safely on the boat.

So you see, it was O.B. Juan's kin, Opie, who kept Luke from falling to the dock side of The Fourth.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

When Kit Carson wasn't out exploring, he lived on a small farm. One day, the famous frontiersman decided to surprise his wife with eggs and fish for breakfast.

Arising early, he went down to the henhouse and collected some fresh eggs. There were only six.

On the way back, he stopped at the pond and landed a magnificient large-mouth bass. He wasn't sure how to carry everything---then he had an idea. He carefully dropped the eggs inside the fish and started for home. Suddenly, the Western hero found himself confronted by a mean, hungry looking wolf. Fearing that he might become a meal for the canine, he threw the bass aside and hurried up a nearby tree. From there, he watched as the wolf grabbed his fish, eggs and all, and ran off.

When Carson got back home empty handed, he related the adventure to Mrs. Carson, who responded, saying, "You shouldn't have put all your eggs in one bass, Kit."

After he bought his two-year-old a felt pen, he was a marked man.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast