Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Art Class with Mr. Bobby in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by LadyDooley Ready Sir, Are we going to be painting Happy Clouds and Happy Trees like Bob Ross? LOL!! Gotta love Bob Ross! He's still missed... At least ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    Ready Sir,
    Are we going to be painting Happy Clouds and Happy Trees like Bob Ross?

LOL!!
    Gotta love Bob Ross! He's still missed... At least we have his reruns and videos to entertain us, now availabe @ Bob Ross Inc.

But back to your question, you may paint happy clouds and trees.

PS - Enjoy WDW! Remember to bring something back for your favorite Art teacher!
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 04-21-2006 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added Bob Ross link

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Mr. Bobby, Sir... I am here ready to learn how to paint happy clouds and trees and use all those techniques you talked about... Looks like i'm the first student to arrive... You really do need to talk with your students sir, and encourage them to arrive to class ON TIME... people! tsk tsk
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Is there any reading for us here (other than the link provided)?

Do we need to give you our interpretations of the "Essential Questions" or will you provide definitions?

Will you provide examples of suggested techniques? (Are we to pull technique from Miro or use our own?)

Any basics for your new students here?

Sorry for so many questions, i seem to be ravenous in my new search for knowlege and pathway of creative expression.

btw... have you seen today's google hompage in honour of Joan Miro?
    Thank you for your enthusiasm MBabe, and I appreciate all the questions. At least I know you are interested and want to do well in Art class.

I will provide some reading for the class. I didn't get it done yesterday because I was too busy getting ready for my video taping, but we can continue yesterday's assignment today. After all, I have "A" Days and "B" Days and since today is a "B" Day the lesson is usually the same.

Give me until my planning period and I'll have something up for you all to read. I'll try to find something that's not too boring to explain painting techniques.

Don't worry about answering the Essential Questions now. I'll ask the class what they think at the end for our Closure.

And yes, I did see Google yesterday. It's actually what reminded me about Miro's birthday! At the beginning of the year I was checking to see when artists' birthdays were so I could put it on my board, but I've since slacked off. Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale
    I am not a fancy painter nor am I going to go out and buy somethings but I am really good with AutoCAD and other computer Aided Drafting tools. So here is something I whipped up for all of you here.
    I like it! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    can i get an A for showing up?
    There's always one in the bunch.

"Class please meet our class clown, excuse me, new student Lori."

Thanks for joining Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Can I get a hall pass to use the bathroom?
    "No hall passes the first 20 minutes of class. You should be going in between your classes Nicole."

I hope you went ahead since it took me so long to answer you!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    Mr. Bobby, Sir... I am here ready to learn how to paint happy clouds and trees and use all those techniques you talked about... Looks like i'm the first student to arrive... You really do need to talk with your students sir, and encourage them to arrive to class ON TIME... people! tsk tsk
    "Well Debbie, hello! You're quite the early bird aren't you? You should still be in the cafeteria with all the other children eating breakfast. Our class doesn't start until 10:20."

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    "Well Debbie, hello! You're quite the early bird aren't you? You should still be in the cafeteria with all the other children eating breakfast. Our class doesn't start until 10:20."
    WHAT?? oh man, that mean i missed my graphing class , he is not gonna be happy about this.. well, i will be on time this time for your class Mr. Bobby Sir... i'm going to class now
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    "No hall passes the first 20 minutes of class. You should be going in between your classes Nicole."

I hope you went ahead since it took me so long to answer you!
    um, no, Mr. Bobby, I didn't. Can I call my mom to get me a new pair of pants? I had an accident.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    WHAT?? oh man, that mean i missed my graphing class , he is not gonna be happy about this.. well, i will be on time this time for your class Mr. Bobby Sir... i'm going to class now
    "Don't cry. I'll write you a pass just this once, but let's pay more attention to our schedule from now on. OK Debbie? "

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    "Don't cry. I'll write you a pass just this once, but let's pay more attention to our schedule from now on. OK Debbie? "
    How come she gets a pass and I had to go potty in my pants!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

um, no, Mr. Bobby, I didn't. Can I call my mom to get me a new pair of pants? I had an accident.
    "Oh my. Yes, please go call your mother."

LOL, that's great Nicole!

How come she gets a pass and I had to go potty in my pants!!!
    "Now now, take it easy. She was here before class and even school started. If you have to use the bathroom you need to do it on your way down to my classroom. Now run and call your mother."

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What time is Recess??

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    What time is Recess??
    We don't have recess here at my school, but since this is my DWT Art class I suppose recess could take the place of my planning period, which is 9:00 - 10:20.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast