Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Art Class with Mr. Bobby in the Community Center forums; Stay posted for today's lesson... I have to finish typing up my lesson plans to turn in. See you later class!...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Stay posted for today's lesson... I have to finish typing up my lesson plans to turn in. See you later class!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Mr. PJ/Bobby:

In honor and inspiration of this class, my daughter and I did some painting this weekend with watercolor. She made a going away picture for her dad for his drive to Louisiana (see my thread) and I made a picture of the house we are gonna be selling. (I am a terrible artist, but my grandpa had the gift-I still have some of his work. he could copy landscape portraits from National Geographic perfectly, using oil paints.)

Just wanted to let you know. So, can I get some extra credit and a lifetime bathroom pass?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Here is my Symmetry Assignment. Had to use CAD again. But hey at least I can pass it in on time.. Am I on time?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ChipNDale; 04-25-2006 at 11:54 AM.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Mr. PJ/Bobby:

In honor and inspiration of this class, my daughter and I did some painting this weekend with watercolor. She made a going away picture for her dad for his drive to Louisiana (see my thread) and I made a picture of the house we are gonna be selling. (I am a terrible artist, but my grandpa had the gift-I still have some of his work. he could copy landscape portraits from National Geographic perfectly, using oil paints.)

Just wanted to let you know. So, can I get some extra credit and a lifetime bathroom pass?
    That's great Nicole! I'm glad my thread/class could be of some inspiration. Tell your daughter way to go! That's cool about your grandfather, I bet they were amazing paintings! I'm off to read your moving thread now...

And yes, you can get extra credit and we'll talk about the bathroom pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale
    Here is my Symmetry Assignment. Had to use CAD again. But hey at least I can pass it in on time.. Am I on time?
    That's great Stacy! I'm so glad you're sharing your work with us, thank you! And yes, you were on time. I've unfortunately been "away from my desk today."

~Mr. Bobby

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I call my drawing (that looks all black till you click on it) God reflecting... (I am a big fan of celtic crosses so that is what I tried to make it look like).
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Good Morning Mr. Bobby

I have been absent. Here is my excuse.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 04-26-2006 at 08:38 AM. Reason: typo
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Mr. Bobby, she gets points deducted for missing class right?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Mr. Bobby... Nicole is picking on me, and I'm still sick.

Maybe I'll just sit in the corner or go home.
    ~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Good Morning Mr. Bobby

Good morning MBabe

Where's the excuse? If you've been sick that's fine. I'd rather you miss than come in sick and infect us.

Mr. Bobby, she gets points deducted for missing class right?
    Only if she doesn't complete her work, which I'm sure she will turn in to me.

Mr. Bobby... Nicole is picking on me, and I'm still sick.

Maybe I'll just sit in the corner or go home.
    Ah, now let's be nice girls. You don't need to do either MBabe. You can sit at your desk and be involved with the rest of the class. That is, as long as you're not contagious.

"Class, I have a meeting I need to go to so please report to your first block classes and I will see you all a little later today."

~ Mr. Bobby
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Mr. PJ/Bobby:

Nicole... Would you be open to scanning or photographing your works of art and bosting them here? (Both of them of course) I would love to see them.

~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    "Class, I have a meeting I need to go to so please report to your first block classes and I will see you all a little later today."

~ Mr. Bobby
    I wonder can i be the teacher's aide until Mr. Bobby sir get's back.. Okay class this is what we gonna do... Do your work for 10 mintues then the rest of the class we can have free play
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast