Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss GrumpyDude - Temporarily Out Of Service in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Tampa Once you are loved, it shall never end. Once you are held, it will happen again. Faith is the key, as all will be taken away. ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Once you are loved, it shall never end. Once you are held, it will happen again. Faith is the key, as all will be taken away. And choice will make it free, to come back one day. Through tribulation and dispair, it's all going to be right. When you're made well aware, and can see in the light. So say it even louder, make it echo to no end. That you are loved, and I will see you again.

-Joey

That is beautiful and so very true...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Grumpydude and Dzney4lyf,

I want to thank you both for sharing your life with us and what has been going on. I know I may not know both of you, but you can get attached to people here and it is one big happy family. I have met many nice people and I hope for nothing but the best for the two of you. I think Tampa put it beautifully. You two are greatly loved by your friends here at DWT.com and I want to you know that I am sending you both my prayers. Please take care and know that no matter where life takes you, what like might throw at you, God will NEVER give you more than you can handle!

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. " (this is my favorite quote. I do not know who it is by but it is so true) Take care and know that we are all here for you both!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale
    God will NEVER give you more than you can handle!

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. " (this is my favorite quote. I do not know who it is by but it is so true) Take care and know that we are all here for you both!
    Simply Beautiful. I absolutely concur whole heartedly on this. May you two be strong, may you two be hopeful, and may you know that this storm shall pass...

Take Care and be blessed
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Once you are loved, it shall never end. Once you are held, it will happen again. Faith is the key, as all will be taken away. And choice will make it free, to come back one day. Through tribulation and dispair, it's all going to be right. When you're made well aware, and can see in the light. So say it even louder, make it echo to no end. That you are loved, and I will see you again.

-Joey

Awesome, Joey....well said.

And to both Lori and Todd-I am a bit surprised by the openess you both shared on this thread, telling your story. It is so personal. But I thank you for it, and I wish you both good luck as you chart new paths. I hope you find your own way and look back glad for the decisions you have made. If they lead you down the same road, I wish you great luck and happiness. Hope to see you around these threads again soon, you will both be missed.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    had to come back and share. heard there were a lot of questions and discussions, and also seeing it in the posts.........

it's lori's business and story, so i can't go into details. but kids, here's a bit of advice, if a relationship doesn't work for some reason, and you are given a second chance.......don't do like some people and act like nothing ever happened and continue the same behavior........that's just stupid.

with that said, lori and i are fine. actually better then ever. she did what she had to do, and i can't blame her for it, actually i give her a lot of credit. but, seeing her wrestle with the decision showed me that her feelings for me were just as deep as mine for her. we're both going through a lot, and whatever is to come, we are going after it head first (like we always do, for better or worse), and tackling it together.

and, lori, i love you too, and i will always love and always be here for you. you have given me so much strength and courage and support during the past several months, for which i don't feel i can ever repay you. but, i promise, i'll never stop trying.

so, as i said, a lot of stuff coming, finding my own place, living on my own for the first time, and maintaining a relationship with and raising Megan in a whole new environment. to think about it is overwhelming, but i know i'll be fine.

so, until the chaos and mayhem dies down and i return, take care everyone. and thank you for the support, it has meant a lot.

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thank you for being open and honest about your situations. It takes someone very strong to be able to discuss these topics in the open. Even though we have not encountered each other that often on these forums, we are still all members of the same DWT Family!

I will miss seeing your brilliant posts and amusing threads. Good luck to you both, and we will be awaiting your return.

and being sent your way.
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I hope for the best for the both of you.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    ok.. here's a little update on me....

as todd had said, when someone gives you a second chance..... never take that for granted. we cannot change the past nor another person...but, we can change the future and our selves. unfortunatly, my husband could not change himself. and i cannot do it for him. so that is why i made the decision we are better off not staying together.

today, we filed for seperation. in one year a divorce will be granted. things are good, we walked away as friends.

i've never felt more sure of a decision in my life. i also never been happier.

i am still taking a break from here to get a start on my new life.... letting things get settled. once they are, i will come back.

thank you everyone for listening to our stories and all the feed back.

now i can move on to the next chapter in my life......and, todd, i'm looking foward to every moment of it.... for better or for worse.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    oh yeah.. btw, sorry todd... i did it again... trying to hyjack a thread.. i guess it's hard to break old habbits...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Good luck guys. Hope everything works out for the best in both your cases. I look forward to seeing you guys around here in force again someday.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    oh yeah.. btw, sorry todd... i did it again... trying to hyjack a thread.. i guess it's hard to break old habbits...
    Hope things get better for you

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    It is a real shame when a marriage breaks up - for whatever reason. It is something that happens in the course of many peoples lives and is probably not a decision taken lightly by the people involved. For the rest of us people, we can only imagine what they are going through and can only send our prayers and thoughts to let them know we are thinking about them through those difficult and turbulent times.
    Todd and Lori, this is what I am doing right now. My and
    are with you both through those difficult times.

I am a believer also, that everything happens in life for a reason and sometimes things are 'Meant To Be'.

May I wish you all the best for a great future and I am sure everything will work out the way you want it. It has been said before: There will be good times and bad times - 'For Better or Worse'!!

I am looking forward to the day you are both back here - It won't be the same without the two of you!!

Until that day, take care and you'll always be in my thoughts.

lol
    Rich

PS, I know you guys have a lot to do and sort out, but, please don't leave it too long!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    To both of you:

Your DWT family will be waiting here for you. Come back when you can! We will be missing you both.

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I don't know whether to feel bad for you both or happy for you both. I do know that this has brought back many memories, both good and bad, and as the tears keep flowing I say to you both....follow your hearts, you only have one life to live. In the grand scheme of things there will be one person in your lifetime that is your soulmate, your regrets can last a lifetime if you let them go. And people will always get hurt, not by intentional means, but just by timing. I wish you both the best of luck and hope that following your dreams, no matter what they may be, gives you both the happiness you so desire.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas