Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Who's watching the Idol Tonight Show??? in the Community Center forums; Hi there! Anyone watching the Idol Tonight Show here? It's the pre-show of the American Idol! I know there's an American Idol Thread here but this is something different! I'm ...
    Ampies is offline A-Ticket holder

Who's watching the Idol Tonight Show???

Hi there! Anyone watching the Idol Tonight Show here? It's the pre-show of the American Idol! I know there's an American Idol Thread here but this is something different! I'm Talking about the pre-show! I missed to watched MANDISA last week! I really love that season 4 finalist. I heard that next week the guest's are Justin Guarini, season 1 Finalist and Nikko Smith, season 4 Finalist! I think the two performers are nervous about the coming interview with them. Aside from that I hope Kimberly Caldwell will do something good with them! hehehehehehe!

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I watch it! It is like a tailagate party at a sporting event for Idol fans. It is fun to see the past Idols and see what they have done and are going to do! Kimberly Caldwell is great!!

Sean
    Keep Swimming...Swimming...Swimming