Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Have A Look......dwt Staff in the Community Center forums; Hi everyone, Has anyone gone to the HOME page lately?.......click on "MEET/JOIN OUR STAFF............in the red panel on the left .There is a change ....I sent a suggestion to Lou ...
    disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Have A Look......dwt Staff

I POSTED THIS IN THE NEWS SECTION AT FIRST, BUT THOUGHT I,D BE BETTER IN THIS ONE..HOPE THERE,S NO RULES AGAINST POSTING IT AGAIN!

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone gone to the HOME page lately?.......click on "MEET/JOIN OUR STAFF............in the red panel on the left .There is a change ....I sent a suggestion to Lou that It would be nice to see a photo & a small write up about each of the DWT staff..so those of us who don,t know them (only by their forum name ) could see them & feel we know them a bit more than we do.
    I was actually quite shocked ( in a nice way ) that Lou took notice of my little suggestion & acted on it.I feel quite proud to have contributed in a tiny way to the site. Have a look & enjoy finding out a bit more about the people who help to make this such a great site.

I Belle
    Maggie

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Thanks for the enthusiasm, Maggie!

That's one of the things that makes this site so great: Lou listens to our suggestions and puts the good ones to use on the site!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page