Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss We will never forget.... in the Community Center forums; I just wanted to take a moment to remember and honor all of those who tragically lost their lives three years ago today. From the innocent who perished at the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

We will never forget....

I just wanted to take a moment to remember and honor all of those who tragically lost their lives three years ago today.

From the innocent who perished at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and aboard the doomed planes, to the true American heroes who gave their own lives to save complete strangers, and to those who continue to fight for the freedoms of our nation and those around the world, we give our deepest and heartfelt thanks. And for the families that lost loved ones, no words can express the deep sorrow that we feel for you.

Today we honor and remember all of you, and vow to never forget. We may not have personally known you, but we will always keep you in our hearts.

On this September 11, our nation is once again saddened by the memories of the senseless and cowardly events of 2001, but it is my hope that we are also a stronger, more unified nation that will not let your sacrifices be in vain.

God Bless America

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lou that was very nice and clearly from the heart. i know what a sad day it always is for all of us, and i agree with you 1000% about coming together as a country