Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Moving... in the Community Center forums; Ok I am a little PO'd right now. We were supposed to move in on the 19th and the guy who lives there now will not turn his keys in. ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ok I am a little PO'd right now. We were supposed to move in on the 19th and the guy who lives there now will not turn his keys in. They told us that he is supposed to turn them in today and they will have it cleaned by Thursday. Luckily my lease now is not up until the 30th, but if it were up now what on earth would I do? My fiance already yelled at them but they will not compensate us. He is trying to not be too mean because we have not paid them the move in fees yet so they could just tell us to forget it. I am so stressed already and this throwing my plans off does not help.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    So sorry to hear all of that! I hope it all goes well and quickly.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    ... I just wanted to let whoever cares know where I will be.
    Of course we care!!!

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your move and all the added stress. Luckily you aren't on the street!

We look forward to hearing you are in safe and sound and to your DWT return.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 06-19-2006 at 11:24 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

That puts you even closer to me than you were before....only about 30 miles separating us now! Good luck with the move!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Yay! I thought you were close Melissa, I am moving tomorrow so I am getting excited and stressed. Where do you live again?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12